Days: NBC Text Spoilers 9/03

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY EJ gets to read the letters!

Whether people like EJami or not it is good for the STORY that finally we have EJ and Sami come to terms with the letters featuring their lookalike ancestors. Otherwise what was the point of having Ali Sweeney and James Scott play the roles? So excited to see how that scene plays out. And I like the Tony-Stefano spoiler, too.

Is this the week that we start to see Ed Scott's work hit the airwaves?

• Members

If he had no input whatsoever on this story or this being sent out as this week's spoiler then that just seems odd to me considering all the reshoots we know they are doing for upcoming stuff and they have only been about three weeks-one month ahead in filming throughout this entire summer.

• Members

We do know that he started adding "sticky notes" automatically, and worked on the flow of the story. Sweeny stated that the show would be noticably different his first day. Lighting and some set decor will change instantly.

I can say this much, the stars of the show didn't seem this excited when Hogan took over. There seems to be a collective sigh of relief coming from the cast and crew, leading me to believe we are going to see some good changes August 29th!!!! :D

Archived