Real World/Road Rules Challenge

Cyclopes03

• Members

I miss the people who use to be on the challenges. I saw a list of the people who will be on the next challenge this fall, (The Gauntlet 3: Rookies vs Vets) and the people from the Fresh Meat Season out number everyone else! Does anyone out there have old episodes of the challenge on tape. If you could post it on youtube that would be awesome.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you, definitely. It wouldn't be such a problem if the Fresh Meat people that I actually liked would come back every now and then. I liked Kenny, Linette, Eric, Jesse, and Ryan.

According to Fans of Reality TV, this is the cast for Gauntlet 3:

Cast:

Veterans

Beth S. [Real World Los Angeles]

Coral [Real World Back To New York]

Robin [Real World San Diego]

Paula [Real World Key West]

Katie [Road Rules The Quest]

Casey [Fresh Meat]

Diem [Fresh Meat]

Ev [Fresh Meat]

Adam [Real World Paris]

CT [Real World Paris]

Brad [Real World San Diego]

Danny [Real World Austin]

John [Real World Key West]

Eric [Fresh Meat]

Evan [Fresh Meat]

Kenny [Fresh Meat]

First off, I don't think the actual season of Fresh Meat should be considered when determining whether someone is a veteran or a rookie. That way, I believe all of those Fresh Meat folks would be out of it, except for Kenny. This is actually a good list, I think, for the most part. Beth, Coral, Paula, and Katie are gonna be fun to watch. Kenny, John, Danny, and CT will be good eye candy. Robin...ugh, Casey and Diem...ugggggh, Adam...he's okay, but dull, Eric's cool, and so is Evan. Only people I really don't like are Brad, Robin, Casey, and Diem.

Rookies

Johanna [Real World Austin]

Melinda [Real World Austin]

Rachel [Real World Austin]

Janelle [Real World Key West]

Brooke [Real World Denver]

Jillian [Road Rules X-Treme]

Angel [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]

Tori [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]

Frank [Real World Las Vegas]

Nehemiah [Real World Austin]

Tyler [Real World Key West]

Zach [Real World Key West]

Alex [Real World Denver]

Tyrie [Real World Denver]

Derek [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]

Ryan [Fresh Meat]

This one...I'm never a fan of teams made up of rookies or good guys. Johanna...sucks. Melinda...sucks. Rachel...sucks. Janelle is great. Brooke is great. Jillian is what-the-[!@#$%^&*]-ever, who cares? Angel and Tori...didn't watch that faux RR, so I can't comment. Frank...loved him on BOTS2, but I also didn't watch Reunited, so I don't know if my opinion would have changed about him or not. Nehemiah is great. Tyler is great, but in the Veronica way of great. Zach is okay. Alex is okay. Tyrie will be fun to watch, especially with Coral. Derek...don't care. Ryan, I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

Archived