The-N TV Show Discussion

JackPeyton

• Members

Has anyone been watching the-n recently? Degrassi went downhill for a bit but im addicted again. I am loving the Paige/Alex stuff. Also, yay for Paige & Spinner again... tho im kinda into paige & jesse also. IMO, Degrassi is at its best when Paige is on the most! Also diggin Emma having sex, esp since she was concived on Degrassi Jr High. Darcy & Peter are super cute as well.

The Best Years... im addicted to it already. I love Samantha Best, and i kinda relate to a lot shes going through. Trying to find herself, doing things she never thought she would, etc. I also love ALL of the other people on the show, esp her roomie!

I cant wait for South Of Nowhere to come back, this is perhaps the best teen show ive ever seen. I love Ash & Spencer and there troubled relationship.Its realistic.. gay str8 bi whatever. we all go our first love and in the new season we see spencer deal with her first broken heart, a new girl to fast, and her jelousy of Ash & Aiden. Oh, and Aiden is such a hottie... that doesnt hurt.

And then there are the Laguna Beach reruns.. real, fake, whatever it is i have been addicted to this show from the start. I love watching Kristen & Chase do there on/off thing. And Talan... oh, boy i love u so!!

Also, i love Instant Star, but i dont think Sadie will be on the new ones because she joined Smallville as Supergirl.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

we should talk. i use to be addicted to degrassi. i still am sort of, i just don't talk about it all day. i haven't seen part 2 of free fallin but i'll catch up this week. i only saw like the first 5 minutes of the best years.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

new season of Degrassi starts oct 5!!

lakehurst students are merging with degrassi. this should be good.

and looks like darcy was raped or something. looks like she goes crazy. cant wait.

(didnt we d\o this in season 2 with paige?)

oh and SON was amazing when Spencers mom showed up at Pride!! cant wait for another season.

• Members

I hate Paige (and Emma) with a passion... and Paige/Alex seems to be a cheap, badly done version of South of Nowhere's Spencer and Ashley. My Degrassi hate has in full force lately, so I won't go into the crap they did late season with my favorite characters. I will say this, I would start watching again full time if they did something good with Liberty... but since they don't seem to care about the character, I probably don't have to worry about them actually making any effort.

I enjoyed South of Nowhere this past season, though I could have totally did without Chelsea's baby death and anything having to do with Aiden. This season has also made me dislike Kyla, I feel sorry when Ashley has to deal with her. Overall, it was a pretty good season.

I tried to what The Best Years, but I found Sam to be really annoying overall. I could never get into Instant Star, so I nothing about it. I kinda enjoyed Beyond the Break, but my attention was lacking this past season.

• Members

Oh i have mad emma hate. but nothing but paige love. lol. and lib is in the new season a lot more than anyother season, from what i gather anyways.

I loved SON this season. and u dont like Aiden? hes one of my faves. IDK why but he is.

And as for the best years, i agree about sam, at least for the frist few eppys. But i fell for her rommie Katherne and the geeky guy Noah. They are what got me hooked.

BTB - never got into it. And the new show they have, about a girl or something like that looks lame.

• Members

Well, she did have a major role as the show was about a family moving from Ohio to LA, and all the things that they have to deal with. She's the mother of the family, and in the first season there was a storyline with her and the husband/father having marital problems.

But since the Spencer and Ashley relationship blew up, the show became about them (and most fans think that any show that doesn't focus on them suck... I'm not one of them). So, now her role is the disapproving mother as she doesn't like that her daughter is a lesbain, but deals with it because she loves her. Also, her husband supported Spencer, and it was causing grief and a bit of a rift between them at one point. The mid season finale, had her, Paula, and Spencer (along with the dad) going to LA's Gay Pride Festival. Showing that she's really making an effort to be there for Spencer and approve of her lifestyle.

Archived