PSNS: What Fancy did to Pretty Revealed!

• Members

(Zach) Lively's not through turning ladies' heads. He recently shot a memorable episode (airing Aug. 1) on the over-the-top NBC soap Passions. "It was just a one-day thing: Come in, make out with a girl, and then I'm done," he says, laughing sheepishly. Apparently two young ladies named Pretty and Fancy Crane clash over his character, Harrison, in a flashback sequence. "One of the girls throws acid on the other girl's face," he says.

Link

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figured it was something like this or close to it.

I think the big hint was when the blackmailer tried to throw acid on Fancy but only got her leg. That got me thinking that something similar happened to Pretty. It also makes me think Pretty helped the blackmailer through all this.

Another interesting observation is Passions can't keep secrets anymore. They used to keep things like this under wraps but spoilers are spilling out left and right now.

• Members

Agreed about Pretty

This one is a definite leak, but the blackmailer one is not.

The storylines' details have been *intentionally* released, for the most part. It's not Passions' desire to keep these things under wraps because JER and the stars have been giving interviews to the publications.

The producers of Passions and JER have released the blackmailer's identity and other storyline tidbits to TV Guide and other magazines. I don't know if it's part of a new promotional strategy or what.

The only effort made recently to keep something under wraps was Chad's lover's identity (even though people had figured it out) and to a lesser extent, Fancy's rapes.

• Members

How could Fancy DO such a thing?

I mean, that's extreme! And how do you just have acid lying around? I can honestly say I have NEVER had acid in my home. So how does Fancy just have that lying around so, in the heat of passion, she can just throw it during a fight?!

:unsure:

Archived