Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 4/30

• Members

Monday

Sami and Kate fight over Lucas; Kate learns that EJ and Celeste have teamed up; Philip vows to snatch Claire at the hotel in Tinda Lau.

Tuesday

EJ shows up at Sami's hospital room and injects something into her IV; Adrienne agrees to be the one to save Steve.

Wednesday

Kate taunts Sami and claims she has the evidence necessary to expose Sami as a liar; Stephanie convinces Abby and Chelsea to join her for a night on the town.

Thursday

Gabby slips a sleeping pill into Philip's beer, so Shawn, Belle and Claire can plan their escape.

Friday

Duck holds Shawn and Belle at gunpoint; Adrienne arrives undecover at the hospital.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ and Celeste?! I knew Celeste wasn't on the up and up. Oh this just got good. That line EJ had to her in November about her being a part of the family too is one I knew would not be forgotten. Celeste wanted Sami to kill EJ a little too much and letting her do all the dirty week was a red flag. This has to lead to Lexie's return...I love this.

I also wonder what EJ injects into Sami. I had a feeling the stress and EJ appearing to Sami after the fire would get to her so I am not surprised. Can't wait for Adrianne.

• Members

I absolutely agree with you DOOL. This makes NO sense! Duck is a Shelle cheerleader, I thought?!!! This is an OUTRAGE!!!

As for EJ/Celeste, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a rewrite. Hogan probably read fans' pleas on the internet to have EJ and Celeste be connected, but past footage suggests they WEREN'T. Celeste was genuinely worried that EJ had seen her and Sami in the restaurant together. And she genuinely tried to excuse her way out of it.

Good rewrite, but REWRITE NONETHELESS!!! I'm on to you , HOGIE!!!

• Members

I agree that it is justice for Lexi on one hand, but on the other hand I'm a little disappointed because I enjoyed Celeste and Sami working together. Even during this past friday's episode Celeste made mention of everything she went through to protect Lexi from growing up a Dimera, so why would Celeste put another child through that. Part of me also feels like by doing this they are making light of the fact that E.J raped Sami, because Celeste kept saying "think of what he has done to you" in order to get her to go through with their plan.

• Members

Not really. She may have been afraid because she didn't want her and EJ to be seen in public together or maybe she was afraid of someone else we didn't see. It might have all been a way of the show making us think she was on the up and up. I always knew she was up to something. She hates Sami and it was weird how she wanted Sami to do everything. Why did she need Sami? Celeste could've killed EJ on her own if she wished. I think it's Celeste's way of getting back at Sami for Lexie because Lexie lost her job because of her and and was taken advantage of and I also think this has something to do with Lexie. Maybe she was forced to do it to save her or Theo or something. I remember that exchange back in November when EJ told Celeste she was part of the family too and that has always stuck in my mind and I see it resonating here.

Archived