AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...icID=1008.topic

Late-Breaking News...

AMC's Greenlee comes home!

The character makes her first move towards Pine Valley - and ex-husband Ryan, who's now betrothed to Annie - on April 20, with daytimer Sabine Singh taking over from Rebecca Budig. "Greenlee comes back into the life of PV thinking the world has stopped for her, and everything is moved on." says Carruthers. "She's coming back trying to reclaim her life...she wants her best friend, Kendall;she wants her company, Fusion; and she wants the love of her life, Ryan. And as everybody knows about Greenlee, if (things) don't go the way she imagines they should, stuff's gonna hit the fan."

Casting About/Grapevine:

Julie Carruthers says "Taylor Gildersleeve is still part of the AMC cast, and chances are you are going to see Sydney reappearing at some moment in the near future".

Who's Coming:

Jill Larsen (Opal): Tad's (Michael E. Knight) mom returns on April 20 to deliver a gift to Krystal (Bobbie Eakes), who just gave birth to Opal's granddaughter. Jenny.

Louis Van Amstel (Himself): The Dancing with the Stars pro appears on April 25 when Ryan (Cameron Mathison) and Annie (Melissa Claire Egan) take dance lessons for their upcoming wedding.

Sabine Singh (Greenlee Smythe duPres): Singh debuts on 4/20.

VCR Alert:

On Monday, April 23, Adam has ominous plans for Tad & Krystal's baby.

On Tuesday, April 24, Jamie suspects Amanda knows more than she is letting on.

Performers of the Week:

David Canary (Adam) & Robin Stasser (Dorian).

"When Adam learned that Charlotte wasn't his, the tiger w/in him awakened with a fury."

Upcoming Appearances:

(From SOD online)

Who: Jeff Branson, Melissa Claire Egan, & Chrishell Stause

What: Meet & Greet Appearance to benefit The Gabriel Project.

When: Saturday, April 21, 2007 from 12:00pm to 3:30pm. Check in begins at 11:00am

Where: The Mahogany Grille at the Omni Majestic Hotel: 1019 Pine Street, St. Louis, MO 63101

How: Tickets are $70.00 which includes a full lunch buffet, unlimited soft drinks, dessert, coffee & tea. Please visit this website for details on how to purchase tickets:

www.fourthhourproductions.com/stlouis.html

A room block has been set up at the Omni Majestic Hotel for $139.00 (Deluxe King) or $149.00 (Deluxe Doubles) per night. For hotel reservations, please call 1-800-400-1700 and refer ''The Gabriel Project.''

Raffles are also being sold to raise money for The Gabriel Project. Fun prizes include everything from autographed photos, collector's items (including a copy of Tempo Magazine), clothing from the show, and more!

www.fourthhourproductions.com/itemslist.html

What Will Happen:

JR refuses to give in to Adam's manipulations.

Lily isn't about to part with her newfound sibling.

Adam hits Tad where it hurts the most.

The full Greenlee article thanks to Proteus:

AMC's Greenlee Comes Home

"We are chomping at the bit for Greenlee's return," exults AMC Executive Produce Julie Hanna Carruthers of the imminent comeback of the fiery heroine played by Rebecca Budig from 1999-2005. The character makes her first move toward Pine Valley- and ex-husband Ryan who's now betrothed to Annie-on April 20, with daytime newcomer Sabine Singh taking over from Budig. "Greenlee comes back into the life of Pine Valley thinking the world has stopped for her and everything has moved on," says the exec of what awaits the woman who walked out on Ryan (and best friend/stepsister/business partner Kendall) a year and a half ago. "What you are seeing right now is the build of the Ryan/Annie love story, building to Ryan and Annie's wedding, [and] Kendall coming to terms with Ryan and Annie, and Annie being a stepmother for Spike. Greenlee coming back into the Ryan/Kendall/Annie/Zach portion of all of this obviously is going to impact a lot. "She's coming back trying to reclaim her life, really," Carruthers continues. "She wants her best friend, Kendall; she wants her company, Fusion; and she wants the love of her life, Ryan. And as everybody knows about Greenlee, if [things] don't go the way she imagines they should, stuff's gonna hit the fan." Carruthers is confident that fans will cotton quickly to Singh's take on the fan fave role. "Sabine got this hands-down, unanimous, like, no discussion," she says. "You always go through this mourning process when you lose the actress who you feel is the character but Sabine, when she did her test...I don't want to say you forget Rebecca, but Greenlee became this actress. I know [recasts are] always hard for the audience, and I know that we're not always successful with recasts, but this one, to me, is a slam dunk. She's not trying to imitate the way Rebecca did Greenlee, she's just making Greenlee her own. With her performance and her commitment and exuberance for the character, which is what comes shining through, I'm hoping the audience will feel the same way we did, which is, 'Greenlee's back.' "

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Greenlee wants to reconnect with Kendall?? I never saw that coming. I don't see Kendall being happy to see Greenlee back. I suppose the two will rekindle their friendship (eventually), but I don't see Kendall warming up to Greens for a long time.

I can't wait to see Greenlee's reaction to seeing Spike for the first time, and learning about Emma :lol:

Archived