February 13th ATWT episode

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 13 2007, 10:34 PM)
In general the show is rebounding, but I still don't know if it will last. You know how ATWT can be hot one moment and dull for the next three months. Hopefully this is the start of some good stuff and maybe they ARE listening to our complaints.

We can only hope Chris.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The storylines are still awful and destructive of characters (Gwen and Maddie not even thinking to call 911 and then covering up a death?, Adam trying to rape Gwen?, Meg becoming Craig?, Emily becoming a prostitute?, Paul with ESP?), but the airtime is more balanced (with Margo front and center) and dramatic, which is making for edge-of-the-seat watching. I agree that it was good writing to tie in Maddie's previous experience with Louis, to what was going on with Adam and Gwen. I'm cautiously optimistic.

As for Austin Peck, he can be good some days and bad on others. I usually respect him more when he is fully clothed, but even with that, he was not so good today.

Kim did mention that she and Bob wanted to go to the police station. She said she was headed to the hospital to meet Bob and then go to the station. I can understand that Bob might have had to be at the hospital since doctors are often needed in emergencies. He did try to tell Meg that he needed to go see Tom and Margo. So that all worked for me.

• Members

I don't think Nancy has been on this week either, although she was on last week, so it's not quite true that all the vets have been on this week except for Barbara. Still, it's been a good week for balanced airtime.

I love seeing Tom. He and Margo should be the center of the show. What will it do to them when they find out about Adam (his crime, and his death)?

• Members

We definitely need to see more Kim. She's one of my top 3 characters on the show.

Yeah, the storylines themselves aren't that great. Most of them are enjoyable; however, I can't help but think of all the characters that are being ruined by these storylines. Paul's now a complete moron, Emily's proven the impossible and has become an even bigger slut (and not in the liberating sort of way), Adam is evil, Craig is a one-note villain, Meg is just a sap, and Katie is...well, I can't even go there b/c she was destroyed ages ago.

Archived