BRAVO's "Top Chef!"

KLN

• Members

I'm watching Part 1 of the finale right now... apparently part 2 airs tomorrow or something.

I've loved following this series this season.

GOTTA LOVE MARCEL!! I'm totally rooting for him.

Anyone else like this show?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was rooting for Elia too, Liz.

But since she's not there, I want Marcel to win! Ilan is such a sarcastic prick. I hated him in the "Seven Deadly Sins" episode, talking about how Marcel's cherry dessert was actually supposed to lower sex drive... what an ass! Nobody asked for your commentary, [!@#$%^&*]!

Anyway, it's back on.

I think Ilan's going to take it. UGH!

Why couldn't it have been Marcel vs. Elia, final two?

• Members

Kenny,

I personally think that both are pricks...and agree with that stupid comment on the 7 deadly sins challenge. I personally loved season 1 way more...it was just about the cooking.

I thought the chefs on this season played it safe...except for Marcel. I do admire his food and talent. However, I too watched the Bravo Live and he was F***ing @SS!

I believe that TC also means that people actually want to cook with you. In fact, Sam wanted to learn from him...but typical Marcel...dissing him for his help. He is TOTALLY immature. It was funny to see that NONE of the other chefs really wanted to work with him...he commented on this at Bravo....BUY WHY MARCEL??? WHY DO PEOPLE NOT WANT TO WORK FOR YOU??? ASK YOURSELF THIS PRICK!!!

Elia was super creative. She cooked Ilan's food PERFECTLY....even the Fleur du Lis Chef said that squab was very hard to cook...she did that! Sure she had influences, but you really couldnt pin her on anything. I think that her downfall was her immaturity. I thought that Marcel got to her in the end.

Marcel needs to realize that to get to the next step...you can't step on people along the way.

I will miss Top Chef...onto Top Design!

Liz

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Gonna give this thread a big bump. Anyone watching this season? Will a woman finally be called Top Chef? Why do the lesbians seem to be going down in flames? And with Ryan gone, is Spike being kept around because he's pretty? Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So I have been watching this entire season and I hope either Rich or Stephanie beat Lisa. I don't care whoever wins as long as it is not Lisa. I always get this vibe that she thinks she is always great and just stands there with this pissed off look whenever the judges give their opinions. She is always complaining in the kitchen.

Archived