ATWT: Spoilers SOD, SOW, and others

• Members

http://p087.ezboard.com/fforbiddenfrm16.sh...=41&stop=53

Emily/Paul/Meg/Craig

Emily and Paul grieve the loss of their baby while Meg gets Jack to take her to the hospital. When she gets there, Emily rips into her and tells her it is her fault the baby died. Paul however tells Meg he doesn't blame her. Paul feels that losing the baby was punishment for what he did to Jennifer, and he goes to the chapel to pray. Guess who shows up and begins to taunt him? Craig.

Craig tells Paul he is sorry he lost his baby, but Paul starts to accuse Craig of starting the whole mess because of how he treated Jennifer. Craig tells Paul he ain't buying it, because it was Paul's scheme alone. Meg arrives and Craig sees they are an item. Craig taunts Paul about Rosanna and tells Paul he has always had good taste in women. Paul starts to let Craig get to him, but Meg reminds him that Craig means nothing to them anymore.

Meg offers to make the funeral arrangements for which Paul is grateful. Meanwhile, Emily rips into Henry about betraying her. Paul interrupts to tell her of the funeral and she says ok, but under no circumstances will she allow Meg to attend. Emily informs Susan that just as her baby is dead, so is her relationship with Paul. When Paul tells Meg of Emily's wishes that she not attend the funeral, Meg is sad and upset. However she watches from the back and leaves before Emily sees her. She discovers a mysterious engagement gift waiting for her -- and it is not from Paul. It is from Craig.

From the Oct. 9 issue of the National Enquirer:

Week of Oct. 9:

Lily sets out to keep a promise to Rose. Simon gets involved with the wrong crowd. Maddie allows Casey to get closer. Jade confides the truth to Luke.

Craig's Back on ATWT -SOD

"It is a parade of conflict," laughs Jeff Meek, who takes over the role of Craig this week. "Replacing someone has been kind of psychotic because I show up and everybody hates my character. It's not like coming on to a show and being introduced going, 'Hey, how are you? It's like, 'Craig? I spit on you!' It's like having amnesia and waking up and you're the most awful person in the world." Though he saved Lucy and Johnny during the storm last week, Craig doesn't exactly get a "Welcome home" party when everyone learns that he's been sprung from prison (thanks to some clever lawyers). "He's had kind of an epiphany in jail," explains Meek. "That family is incredibly important, and also that maybe he did make some mistakes." While Craig takes time to rattle Paul about his romantic troubles with Emily and Meg, his presence sends Dusty -- Johnny's adoptive father -- into high alert. Donovan reports to Margo, hires security and questions Lucy's loyalty when Craig finagles his way in to see Johnny. "The only thing that gets to him is the fact that his family is not responding the way he wants. He's defensive about it and I think he's got a good argument. Craig's not a bad guy; he's just got enemies. He's going to defend himself and his family to the nth degree." [Note: This spoiler is accompanied by a photo of Craig, wearing hospital pajamas, I think, holding Johnny while Johnny is drinking his bottle. I don't see a wheelchair, but it's possible Craig could be in one.]

ATWT is using an old Simon/Lily scene to look for someone named "Billy," an old Dusty/Lucy scene for "Melissa" and an old Casey/Gwen scene for "Andrew". Also, Lily vows to start looking for Theresa this week, so she shouldn't be far behind.

IN: D.C. Benny (Chaz): This comedian plays a tough guy hired by Dusty to handle Craig, starting on Oct. 5.

Matthew J. Morrison (Adam Munson): This Broadway star (and Tony nominee) assumes the role of Margo's older son. Morrison, the boyfriend of AMC star Chrishell Stause (Amanda), debuts when Adam comes home from California on Oct. 24.

Oct. 9 -- Simon can't bring himself to tell Carly the truth.

Oct. 10 -- Gwen slaps Craig!

Lily gets a message from beyond and begins the search for Rose's daughter.

LUCY GETS CAUGHT IN BETWEEN DUSTY AND CRAIG.

Will can't shake his suspicions of Jade.

From the Oct. 10 issue of Soap Opera Weekly:

IN: Ewa Da Cruz (Vienna): Simon's trashy European paramour returns Oct. 26. "She's still not over Simon," warns Da Cruz. "There's a lot of drama, jewelry and money. I can't reveal it all!"

Week of Oct. 2:

Rose has a message for Lily.

Jade messes up another Will and Gwen reunion.

DUSTY DOUBTS LUCY.

Craig returns!

Jack catches Simon and Carly in a compromising position. (Oct. 3)

Week of Oct. 9:

Simon can't bring himself to tell Carly the truth.

Barbara has a run-in with Dusty's thug.

LUCY AND DUSTY KISS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details on the Enquier spoilers

Hi everybody, in these National Enquirer stories, the "truth" Jade confides in Luke is that she isn't pregnant. I don't know why he doesn't run straight to Will, because in the meantime tricky Jade comes up with a way to prove" to Will she's pregnant. On the good-Jade side, she does help Holden try to find Rose's real daughter.

Also, Simon's "wrong crowd" is a gangster-loan shark type he gets money from.

Sweet scenes for Casey-Maddie.

Good scenes with Lucy-Craig, when she discovers he is faking his illness and she boots him out! She also kisses Dusty...

http://www.glbuzz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27548

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived