Days: More Dayscafe rumors

• Members

Remember when Hogie was talking about Max being part of a supercouple in one of his interviews? Do you think he meant Max/Abby?

From Dayscafe:

Ademption: I could see Hogie developing this relationship slowly. The couple already has conflict b/c of the Jen/Frankie relationship. Hogie just needs to develop Abby's character a little more and add a little more conflict. Probably from Chelsea?

From Dayscafe:

Ademption: The only real spoilers that we have is that Kate would try to teach Chelsea how to get what she wants. Perhaps Kate tries to help Chelsea win Max back? We also know that Kate will be involved with EJ. I still think that Hogie plans to pair EJ with either Chelsea or Stephanie. Just think of the conflict. It would represent a Romeo/Juliet love story with the Brady clan/Steve Johnson on one side and the Dimeras on the other.

Speaking of the Dimeras and Stephanie, guess who Hogie plans to pair Stephanie with (if these rumors are true)?

From Dayscafe:

http://www.dayscafe.com/buzz.html

Ademption: I'm intrigued by all of these spoilers and I think I like where Hogie is going with this. Can't wait for him to get started..... :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, the Benji/Stephanie one is new!! I don't know if Days Cafe rumors are reliable or not and I've been burned in the past by fake spoilers. Anyone remember samishot during the serial killer storyline? LOL!!

But a Romeo/Juliet storyline with the Bradys/Dimeras would be a good way to provide storylines for both the younger/older generations in Salem.....

• Members

I remember samishot, and I also remember when the site that shall not be named, okay, SNS :lol: said Chloe would be killed in a car crash but that wasn't the case. Yep, so you gotta watch out for fake spoilers.

I think Benji/Stephanie will happen because it's too predictable of a pairing to pass up. I think Dayscafe knows it too, and posted it as a rumor.

Where's Gabe when you need him? He would know! :lol:

• Members

I've been counting on a Max/Abby pairing since the beginning. So I hope that Hogan does see them the way a lot of the fans do. Plus, Darrin Brooks is perfect to step into a leading man role.

DaysCafe is not a site I would rely on for spoilers. More times than not, they are usually just good for a laugh, IMO.

• Members

I think we all know that the Max and Abby is true. Sheffer said he wanted to end Max's relationships with Chelsea and Stephanie. Abby is the logical choice for Max's new love interest unless they bring on someone new but that would be stupid. The other two sound far fetched for Sheffer.

• Members

Well, the Maby stuff and Chelsea wanting him back is predictable so that isn't really a scoop. The Stephanie/Benji one is pretty predictable too. They sound good but let's not give Dayscafe too much credit for this as they only take guesses at things like the rest of us or they post stuff floating around and hope it's true.

• Members

I had read somewhere that Stephanie would be paired with a Mexican boy, too. It said Hogan was bringing a Mexican family into Salem, but he definitely stated in his interview that he was not bringing a new family in, so maybe it evolved into a Native American boy who just happens to belong to an established family.

Archived