The Monica and Alan Appreciation Thread

IluvAandM

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is so much story to come out of these characters rich histories... for example, when Rick returned a few years ago, that could have reignited a popular 70s story and really given them some wonderful material. What did we get? A scene.

Same with Heather's return, all the brilliant dynamics and it was fucked up for a sensational plot driven device of Heather turning into a cartoon villain.

God, this show is the worst nbut the characters are so wonderful! The soap is like a wonderful sand playground and instead of playing in it, the writers are pissing in it!

• Members

Hey Ms. Quartermaine

I do too but all i can say is I'm thankful to see them. I know that the divorce storyline was dropped because Monica is still wearing her wedding rings and its never mentioned anymore. But I noticed Alan never has his wedding ring on, but i guess not many guys wear theirs.

• Members

You heard right Ms. Quartermaine. They were both on today and they are both on tomorrow. Their scenes for today are scattered so you may want to ff.

By the way I would love to talk to you sometime if yant to send me a private msg i can e-mail you or if you give me an im name i can im you.

Archived