AAH!! I hate my ex... ex's suck!

KLN

• Members

I'm shocked at this, because I thought I was over this a long time ago.

Me and my ex had been together for four years. We lived together for nearly two. In the first week of February, we broke up. He moved out (and back in with his mother, ha!) and after about a week of snot and tears, I was completely over it. I mean, really.

Now, all this time later, I'm furious with him.

Why?

Because he's doing stupid [!@#$%^&*].

He's talking [!@#$%^&*] about me, and making up lies. That really angers me for a couple of reasons. 1.) It's all lies. And 2.) We broke up on good terms. Why couldn't he just leave it at that? Why did he have to stoop to throwing dirt all over my name just to make himself look good? Couldn't we have just left it at "we were special to one another and now it's over?"

Also, he's starting to act really fake. I've heard through the grapevine some of the things he's done and said, and it's so unlike him. I know I shouldn't care, but I do...

It also pisses me off that he's now messing around with this guy I've had a crush on for years. He knew about my crush, and I think he's just doing it to annoy me, because he NEVER liked that person at all. I suppose I'm letting him annoy me, though, so that's my weakness.

He's now got a "MySpace" page, which he used to roll his eyes at because it was so "trendy," and he just haaated trendy things. And I've gone to several people's pages and read the messages he's left and what he says is just SO fake. So unlike him. He's obviously desperate to get people to like him, so he's turning himself into something he isn't just to get their approval. That annoys me, as well, because people are buying it. I just want to expose him for the rat bastard he really is, the same way he's rubbing my name through the mud.

Anyway, it just upsets me that we broke up on good terms and now, all of a sudden, I hear all this [!@#$%^&*] that he's talking about me to make me look bad and make him look good. And I want to break his face! I seriously just want to break his face in.

Why does it always seem to come to this? And he's not all to blame... I'm to blame, as well. I really shouldn't let this get to me, because we're over and through and I shouldn't care what he says. But I do. I wanted at least the memory of us to be a good one, and he's tearing that away by making it all ugly. And now I just want to punch him in the box.

DAMN!

Why do ex's have to be such !@#$%^&*]es?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's ex's for you.

Although, sometimes when you break up, it's easier to say " Of course we'll always be friend. That's what I led my ex to believe but I really had a serious hate on for him and his new g/f. I don't actively hate him anymore, but he should've treated me better!

Maybe you should get a mySpace and diss him back. It's juvenile, but he is obviously trying to get your attention.

• Members

Wow, that's some timing, after the conversation we had last night. Too bad he seems to be turning into someone other than the person you were involved with-- but, in a way, maybe that really does put the final nail in the coffin. This is not a person you'd even want to be with, from the sounds of it.

Nah. The memories are still there and still valid. If anything, this just makes them memories with no possibility of coming back to life (does that even make sense?), so you can enjoy them on your own and not even think about "Why isn't it still this way if we're the same people?"

• Members

Hmm... interesting replies from all of you.

I think I'm just going to try and ignore it. If he's trying to bait me, he wants a reaction. If I don't give him one, he'll eventually get bored and move on.

Still, I NEEDED that vent! LoL

Archived