DAYS: November Sweeps

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Elvis crap was tedious today. I wasn't a fan. What's happened to John Enos? Lawd. Everything about it, imo, was bad and barely kept my attention. Ron needs to stop this kind of crap, just like thinking it's funny and "in character" for Sami to be arrested three times. It's just all such a waste of time to me. I don't mind comedy but he doesn't treat things seriously sometimes and it annoys me.

Claire, Tripp and Theo were filler. Always nice to see Tripp without a shirt but blah to all of them. So boring. I also have no f-u-cks to give about DiMera Enterprises. I have news for you Ron, NO ONE GIVES A S-H-IT. No one. I'm assuming this is set up for the Theo/JJ story and also set up for Vivian and Tyler Christopher's character in the new year.

Chad and Abby are also boring. All of this cutesy romantic stuff should have happened long ago. I think it's time to lower their episode guarantee and give it to someone else. They've had episode after episode of either sitting on the couch or in bed talking about how wonderful their life is.

The Brady/Victor/Eve stuff sort of kept my interest but it's all so forced, I just don't care. The actors all seemed checked out. IDK.

There needs to be some shifts going on because the show isn't grabbing me like I want it to.

Archived