Y&R: Lily and Daniel Do WHAT!...

• Members

I was cruising along www.nowcasting.com and I came across some sides for Young and the Restless. There's a side for characters Crystal and Rudy who own a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. The characters in the scene are listed as Devon and Colleen...I was skeptical from the beginning re: Devon and Colleen, but I continued to read. 'Rudy' questions the kids on their ages and whether they have their consent forms...they say they do and blah, blah, blah forged cakes...

Here's the thing...Devon is 18, no parent permission needed for him...Colleen, on the other hand, would need some parent permission. However, at the end of the side, 'Colleen' and 'Devon' are saying the vows that Rudy gives them and 'Devon' breaks out into his own vows and it states that he will never give 'Colleen' a reason to doubt him for as long as he lives. The side indicates that this said with subtext to his mom's affair (we know it ain't about Yo Yo).

I think I my interest has been peaked even more with this Lily and Daniel storyline. Heads will explode!

I have to say that this slightly reminds me of Victoria and Ryan, only Ryan was of age.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I'm a bit confused... the script says Devon and Colleen, but the info leads that it is really Daniel and Lily? I guess after today's episode, I can totally see Daniel and Lily getting married to stay together and keep her in town (outside of the fact that they love each other). There was so much hinting at something was going to go down besides Neil finding out... I mean, there was the look on Neil's face when Lily told him about her and Daniel, and Dru getting desperate with the paternity secret... I can see them trying to ship Lily out of GC. Then Lily had put emphasis on the fact that she will be 18 in a couple of months... Daniel being upset with Phyllis about the secret...

I do have to say that I had my doubts about Lily... but in the past year (off and on when I have been watching) TPTB have did everything right concerning the relationship with her and Dru. She is definitely her mother's daughter...

• Members

Oh... it's a bit weird that they would use them two do that. I mean, Sierra and Devon makes some sense... by putting Colleen, it just seems overall not right and suspious. Marriage was the last thing I was thinking for Lily and Daniel, I figured that with JT sleeping with Victoria that that would push Colleen into Lily and Daniel's relationship starting some sort of triangle.

Archived