GH SID - AJ/Sam/John Cover

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just glad to have AJ back. hopefully it will give Monica a lot more much needed airtime. She came back last year saying she would be back oiften and we've hardly seen her. not that she had much of a storyline since they assassinated her whole family a few years ago. I still say they are missing a huge opertunity for her to find love again. She'll bring her new boyfriend into the Q mansion and maybe some of his family. and we'll always have Tracy there saying it's the Quattermaine house and Monica yelling "It's my house" (you know the rest.) it would be great to have one of the veterans back again.

The sad thing is GH is turning 50 but most of the people on the show haven't even been on for 20 years yet. Yes Luke, Tracy and Anna were on "back then" but Luke came back in 1993 and takes these long vacations. Tracy didn't come back fully until 2003 and Anna only just came back full time not too long ago. at least with Monica, yes she's had years where she's been very "back burner" but if they put her more front and center now, she'll be the longest running member. Leslie (Monica) started in 1977 (I think she said the day of or the day after Elvis died.)

Archived