All My Children EPISODE COUNT...

Angela

• Members

I get the impression that Pratt has no interest in Krystal or Jackson. He claimed in one magazine that he loves MEK, but that's hard to believe right now.

The Tad/Krystal/Kathy story has dropped off the canvas. Jackson and Carmen isn't a story; we don't see their relationship, we only see Erica reacting to their relationship. (I'm not complaining about the lack of Krystal or Carmen/Jack though).

And it also feels, to me at least, that he is writing for Angie and Jesse rather reluctantly (maybe it's only been slow because they were waiting to cast the necessary characters for their story). Along with quantity the quality of the writing for Angie and Jesse has suffered in the switch from B&E to Pratt. Remember when pretty much every single Hubbard scene was on a totally different level?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think a lot of it has to do with Pratt's stories for them haven't kicked in yet. He needs some set up. The tornado will mean drastic airtime increases for Krystal, Debbi, and Darnell (they have been taping almost everyday, along with the girl who plays Natalia).

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived