Dead Like Me

dm.

• Members
logo.jpg

18-year-old George Lass (Ellen Muth) dies when a toilet from the MIR space station falls from the sky
and hits her. However, soon she discovers that afterlife really does exist... she becomes a reaper -
she helps in catching the souls of people moments before they're destined to die. Then she meets a group
of reapers who collect people's souls. The main reaper is Rube (Mandy Patinkin), who is always playing smart,
Roxy (Jasmine Guy), a reaper with an attitude, Mason (Callum Blue), a confused and funny reaper and Daisy
(Laura Harris), a beautiful reaper full of mysteries. The other characters include George's family - mother
Joy (Cynthia Stevenson), father Clancy (Greg Kean) and sister Reggie (Britt McKillip), who each have
their own way to deal with George's death. Now that she has a new life, George will try to deal with
her new job as a reaper and the fact that she is dead.

Since this show didn't have a thread of its own opened, and doesn't belong to any of the networks in Primetime Oxides, I wanted to create it here.

Personally, I adored this show. Created by Bryan Fuller, this show became one of my favorites of that kind already in the pilot. The black humor combined with drama was the perfect combination. Too sad that SHOWTIME was too stupid not to promote it, and therefore cancel it.

Hopefully the movie will be great.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived