Dance War

• Members

Anyone else watching? I'm not hating it but I'm not loving it either. My comments from the peanut gallery:

I'm not crazy about some of the choices. I don't know what Carrie Ann sees in Chris, he was one of the ones I was hoping would get eliminated. The other guy on her team, Bradley, ain't doing it for me either. I think Bruno has the stronger team.

I'm wondering how much of Bruno's and Carrie Ann's personalities are going to come into play for voting. If Carrie Ann continues to come off as something of a witch (and Bruno continues to amuse people), that might turn off some voters.

I'm also wondering if Carrie Ann's focus on music and routines that primarily appeal or are known to 20-somethings and under is going to lose some "older" votes.

Whose idea was it in the first show to have the girls perform 2 songs about prostitutes? :rolleyes:

Muriel reminds me of a mini Cheryl Burke.

I think Carrie's Ann going to be the one to lose a team member come Monday night.

I wonder what happens if the voting consistently goes to one team over the other...would there be like 6 people performing on one team and 1 on the other? :P

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived