ALL: Whats the best story out of all the soaps?

• Members

Ok if you had to choose the best Storyline from each soap or just overall the greatest story in history of soap opera, what do you think it would be. Doesn't matter what kind of story, from love triangle to a killer. What do you think is the greatest story ever.

Heres mine:

Days of our lives: Salem Serial Killer because it was suspenseful, the best story Jer wrote, it was dark and mysteries. It had a nice twist that i didn't see coming with the reveal of the killer and the whole salem island. It was actioned-packed and i just love it.

The Love Story of Rex and Mimi. I just loved there love together, it was so real. Eric Winter and Farah fath smoked up the screen. To bad JerK ruined them by having Mimi get that abortion.

Current Storys: will go down as a classic, the sorority serial rapist story. It is being handled write, it is a nice fun story that does not involve the DiMeras. It has a sense of mystery with what happened to stephanie in those flashbacks and the story is far from over. I can't wait to see how this ends. I am loving this story, it is well acted by everyone involved except Jett. It is very intriguing.

The Love Story of Max and Morgan. This is the perfect love story, the badboy and the rich girl. Their romance is just starting and i can't wait till they end up together 4ever, make love etc. I hope Sheffer continues with Max and Morgan because he has a great thing here. This type of love story never gets old.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Best story in the history of soaps? That's so hard because how do you compare a juicy mystery from EON with a fun adventure from GH to a romance?

But for romance, I think the greatest was Jenny and Greg from AMC and how Liza, Marion and just about everyone tried to keep them apart and then as soon as they got together it all came to the perfect ending that all great romances come to--Tragedy!

• Members

Overall the best story I believe is Erica's addiction on AMC. Well acted and well written and should have been Lucci's first Emmy win. Notable mentions would be the babyswitch, Bianca's rape, Janet returning as "Jane Cox", Tad with amnesia, Erica finding out Kendall is her daughter

Right now the current best story on AMC is Spike being deaf

Archived