PSNS: For the week September 25-29

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been watching and Gwen is still infuriating, Theresa still looks frantic and Ethan is still a dumbass.

Sheridan, on the other hand, is starting to get really interesting. Alistair won't admit that Marty is alive and Sheridan knows he's lying. He doesn't realize that she has learned the truth and it gives her somewhat of a delicious advantage.

Alistair is still a first class creep and really didn't need to be brought back.

• Members

I thought the Eve and Julian scenes last week were so well done. It was heartbreaking to see Eve so drunk and depressed. I love how Julian tried to get through to her, and resprted to chugging the bottle to get her to see it wouldn't help. Loved the emotion and passion displayed there. Those were some awesome scenes.

• Members

Fancy slaps Sheridan again! I missed those. Sheridan is such a bitch and I hate that she and Luis slept together but at least it was magic incduced

So much for Esme's great big love for Fox. She mourned him for all of a few hours and is now out with the next guy. Cat boy was just freaky

Archived