AMC: Monday: August 20, 2007

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Color of Money Ryan

So on today's show we get the bumbling oaf Ryan proclaiming that he will pay whichever doctor however much money he can in order to ensure his son gets the best amount of care. What a nice show of tender hearted affection for a son that he at first did not want but now he wants to go over the barrel for him. Well I say to the doctor that he should really ask Ryan for a full load of cash and really clean him out dry and then St. Ryan will be forced to pull tricks at the dock for a dollar a pop or maybe he will actually wait tables and say that the special for the day is Dynamite Kiddo fries and they are healthy for you. Just puke them up with other leftovers after watching him and Annie doing the dippity jiggity. Yep they can actually be good for you and Ryan is making that possible. But geez again where did Ryan get all of that money from to buy off a doc? Did he just swindle some poor widow with no ears and no teeth out of her money so she cannot now buy teeth implants along with Gremlin like ears? Sheesh what a really bad man he is! Enough to ruin that huge little superhero ego he has. Well we all know from Freud what happens with a big ego....it is bound to crack in pressure and maybe Ryan can fall through a crack never to be seen again. Just goes to show with all of that money that Ryan has that it cannot buy intelligence. Just imagine him on The Weakest Link...he will say after each question "That is my final answer"-oops wrong game show! But then again he don't need $$

• Members

LOL I want to know where Ryan gets all this money to donate and whatnot. I mean he told Annie not too long ago that they'd be poor for awhile since he left Cambias.

Oh wait it's probably Cambias money, the same place he supposedly wants no part of, but has no problem using the Cambias Jet on a whim :rolleyes:

Archived