The time has come for a new head writer and executive producer on ATWT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's awesome, it has seemed to me for a while that advertisers severely underestimate the buying power of the baby boomer generation. I can't quite blame the soaps for catering to the youth demo when that's the only thing the advertisers will reward them for.

• Members
I won't pretend to know a lot about the writers and stuff behind a lot of the soaps and randomly pick someone but I do think that a few changes need to be made. ATWT has a lot of potential. It just takes the right person to please the different "fanbases" or w/e. Theres the gay fanbase whos all obsessed about Luke. The Willen fanbase whos all obsessed with Gwen and Will. And the vetran fanbase whos all obsessed with vets. Not to mention, CarJack and other couples on the show. Bottom line is that there are a lot of "fanbases" and the key is finding a way to please them all. Right now the writing really isn't that bad. Nor is the acting IMO. The dialogue that is being spoken between the characters is very on point, real, and makes sense. The overall themes and storylines might not be a hit with some of you but I happen to like them. So if they do make changes I hope things are tweaked for the better and that I can still enjoy the show I've watched for the last 8 years.

Archived