Joan Crawford

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Joan came up in a conversation I was having last night. I was talking about older actresses who slayed in their 40s and 50s.  My gay friends really put her on a pedestal and convinced me that she’s that girl. 

I haven’t seen all her roles only a few. Mildred Pierce being my favorite from her. 

I believe Halle Berry could benefit from following how she reinvented herself later in her career. Halle would rock in some modern takes on her famous roles. I wish Hollywood was still doing Melodramas too!

Edited by DemetriKane

• Members

I suggest to you to see Sudden Fear. One of her late roles. Amazing thriller suspense. Her performance is... Spectacular. And it's out in blue ray I think.

My favorite movie of hers.

• Members
Posted (edited)

And yes, this is supposed to be Joan Crawford playing a 27 year old character, just engaged to a 26 year old guy. How believable. Iconic. Christina had a nervous breakdown when she saw her mother in her role.

Please register in order to view this content

I think only Joan would think she can pull playing a 27 year old when she was... 63. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members

I already have it in original Blue Ray, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. I searched it for you on youtube. I hope you like it. 

• Members

Oh, that's great! Have a nice time watching! Joan is on fire in this movie! If you love it, I can recommend some other movies that are great of hers. Some are REAL stinkers... so it's better to be careful not to lose your time. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

The amazing Lypsinka... impersonating Joan. Soo funny. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Maxim