'Lives' Wedding Is Taking A Heavy Toll On Belle

• Members

I think Shawn will leave Mimi when he finds out she knew Claire was his all this time. He'll probably bring up the abortion and not telling Rex. We'll get to see Farah attempt to cry, but all she'll do is whine and sound drunk as usual.

I don't think the Shelle reconciliation will be rushed though. At least I hope it won't. Ultimately, I see Belle and Shawn getting engaged, and Mimi, Bonnie, and Kate team up to stop them.

I would also hope Sami tears away long enough from trying to break up Austin and Carrie and blaming John for everything that happens in Salem to support her half-sister and perhaps try to stop Kate, Mimi, and Bonnie.

Philip meanwhile, should go completely apeshit and turn into a psycho who still thinks Claire is his. He will finally start acting like Kate and Victor's son, with some Vivian thrown in. Can Kyle Brandt pull it off? Probably not. But I'm sure DAYS will play this out for a while, maybe we'll get a new Philip by then.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Farah and the crying Bree. I agree.

I hope they don't rush Shelle's reunion. I hope they have Belle leave Phillip because she finds out he also knew (flashback where we see Kate tell him) and becomes a single mom. Shawn and Belle share costedy and stay friends. Both date, but can't stay away from each other.

Archived