AMC: Hospital Jobs for Everyone!

• Members

Ok...I think someone at AMC is just a tad bit off. I understand that PVH has always been a cornerstone of the show and many of the main characters worked there...but no...we don't need to include every person in the hospital.

We have David, who's morals are questionable...but he's a darn good heart surgeon and he's actually practiced medicine for many years. We also have Julia, who was a nurse prior to fleeing town with that guy and finally, Dr. Joe and I'm about ready to kick him out of the hospital. David, Julia and Joe...they are acceptable--Jon Boy, Josh and Jamie are NOT!

Josh...Ok, he went to medical school, but so what! The guy hasn't been a practicing doctor in how many years? Also, I'm not sure about the procedure but shouldn't he have to do something to work in the hospital (besides survive an abortion and have Martin DNA)? In addition, have we forgotten that he DRUGGED Erica and framed Amanda? I question how good of a person he is, I would rather die than let him touch me in the hospital or in a dirty beach shack. ;)

Jamie...the kidnapper, well this one didn't graduate college (which technically you don't have to do to attend med school) but up until Phoebe's will, his quest to become a doctor was quite hidden. I may be able to bend to Jamie being a candy striper, but a doctor or intern...heck no.

Finally, my favorite...Jon Boy...just how and why? Are GH and AMC playing copy cat with each other with their storylines? Jon Boy working in a hospital scares me and it just doesn't make sense. He is not only a murdering psycho stalker, but he's mentally unstable for heavens sakes! How is it that he can get a job attending to sick, defenseless patients who probably don't know that he killed his brother, beat Edmund in the head, beat up two girlfriends and blew up a cave? This is just unbelievable. (The new abcmedianet pics show Jon Boy in his uniform)

Since the hospital doesn't really care about who they hire, they can give Janet a job...maybe she can do arts and crafts with the children.

Ridiculous.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived