OLTL SOW Spoilers

• Members

A Closer Look: Nora

Tea makes it clear that she'll be representing Todd in the courtroom. HBS ways in on why Tea is Nora's worst nightmare.

SOW: Why is Tea such bad news for Nora?

HBS: Tea had always been a wild card. She and Nora had come up against each other in the past in the courtroom, and became pretty good friends. Then Tea took up with Todd, and Todd paid her $5 million to marry him. It was so she couldn't testify against him. She took it and she married him, and that sent Nora around the bend. Then Todd hit Tea, and Tea stayed with him, even after that. Nora lost respect for Tea along the way.

SOW: And now she's back in Llanview...

HBS: ...so for Tea to come back into town is like, "What is going on!?" Then to have her representing Todd is like, "Wait a minute! What is the matter with you?" They even have a moment in the arraignment where Nora asks, "How much did he pay you? How much does it cost to buy the right to rape an injured woman, because I know it's $5 million to get you to marry him."

SOW: Speaking of Marty, are she and Nora back to being pals, even though Marty doesn't really remember their past friendship?

HBS: There was a moment in a past episode where Marty grabbed Nora's hand, and Nora just stared at the hand. At that moment, Nora decided, "This woman depends on me-as does her child-and I will not let anyone hurt her." It's a whole rekindling fierceness that Nora has. You know Nora; she is like a lioness with her baby cubs.

SOW: So how is Nora approaching Todd's arraignment?

HBS: She tries to reason with him and talk to him, and asks him what he thinks is going to be accomplished by going to trial. She says, "You say you love Marty and yet you are willing to put her through all of this hell again. What do you think is going to happen when she gets on the stand? What do you think your lawyer is going to do to her?" She tries to appeal that way. At the arraingment, there is that question of, "I think he is going to take the plea and this is going to be over." then, in walks Tea.

SOW: Does Nora get something to go her way?

HBS: He doesn't get bail. She has him held on remand.

SOW: Does Clint come by as support for Nora?

HBS: Yeah, right! (laughs)! I think sometimes they forget Clint and Nora are actually dating. Clint has got his hands full with other issues that will be rearing their ugly little heads. He is very busy right now with Jessica-Jess/Tess and Bess.

SOW: That's a lot on Clint's plate.

HBS: He has his ex-wife Viki, and then, of course, Nikki crops up, and Jean. So he has his hands full with about six women, all wrapped into two characters. I wish they would write our pillow talk or scenes where we run to each other and go, "Oh, my God! How was your day? Mine sucked."

SOW: You could share-as you all like to say in Llanview-an adult beverage.

HBS: Well, Clint and Nora are apparently indulging in their adult beverages. Everytime you see them they are walking toward the bar. Life has been a little stressful for these two!

Tea Takes Charge

Tea barges into the courtroom and turns Nora's hopes for a simple arraignment into dust. FL (Tea) says "She pulls the rug out from under whomever she can in an effort to explain why Todd did the things he did. She feels like she understands him. She knows that he has been so deeply hurt, and that's what drives him to do the things he does. She considers herself to be his black knight or white knight, and she is on a crusade for him. She thinks, 'Get off his back. He's a good guy.'" Todd's a good guy? Really? FL says "She believes in this man, and if other people don't and he's proven to be a bad person, then what does that say about her judgement?' Tea manages to persuade Todd to change his plea, and the judge to accept it. Then the really tough work begins. Tea targets Marty on the witness stand. FL says "She's tough with her, but she's coming from a place of, 'Listen girl, I understand. I've been there.' I wanted Tea's approach to be more killing Marty with compassion. Tea does believe that she and Marty have a lot in common-and that is a common attraction to Todd, for a lot of different reasons." Marty admits that she willingly slept with Todd and the judge throws out the rape charge. Next up on the stand? Starr. Watch out!

Sneak Peeks:

Rex keeps his financial status a secret from Gigi.

Brody pulls a double cross on Tess.

Santa Bo lights the tree.

Cris has a shocking proposal for Vanessa.

Blair bonds with Marty.

Can't Miss: Thursday, Dec. 18

Todd is haunted by Margaret.

Week Of Dec. 22: David returns to Llanview. Jared has a question for Clint. Todd is devastated. Tess bests Bess.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived