AMC: Tuesday

• Members

off topic...wow I am happy to finally be able to post here.

newbe to the board, yes.

newbe to AMC, no. I have been watching since I was 8, that means 37 years for me.

I tried to post at other soap board in the past, but I only forund hateful other posters. I hope I can post here freely.

on topic

is greenly still to be committed?

double post

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

off topic...wow I am happy to finally be able to post here.

newbe to the board, yes.

newbe to AMC, no. I have been watching since I was 8, that means 37 years for me.

I tried to post at other soap board in the past, but I only forund hateful other posters. I hope I can post here freely.

on topic

is greenly still to be committed?

• Members

Annie has a lot of nerve

She actually has the nerve on tomorrow's show to slap her brother Ritchie? Excuse me, Miss Princess, but you were the one who sent him to prison for something he did not do and essentially robbed him of seven years of his life. If anything, you should be doing everything you can to make it up to him rather than claim you are the victim when you clearly are not. And then to harp that she hopes he dies? That sounds very hateful and catty but then again that is just me. I like Annie and all but tomorrow I will be on Ritchie's side and hope he slaps her back. She deserves it after starting this chaos.

• Members

I still think Annie's lying and she's the crazy one. She's the one who drowned the kid in the lake, and probably threatened to kill that other boy if he didn't say it was Richie who did it. Then, she was probably the one who shoved their father out of the window and Richie witnessed it. She sent Richie away to prison to silence him, and those seven years in prison changed him.

• Members

Can you imagine how the people of Pine Valley would react to this news? After all they've done to help Annie? Especially if they take this story back to her arrival in Pine Valley. While Terry proved to be a pervert, what if she made up the majority of that story? Jonathan killed him based on what Annie had told him about Terry. What if it was Annie who planted the shotgun in Wildwind? Ryan and Aidan strung up her brother because of her word. Kendall trusted her with her son. Zach introduced her to Ian.

It would definitely make for a far more interesting story.

• Members

Yes, because remember during the height of the whole "Where's Richie? Where's Richie? Richie's stalking me!" madness before we learned Wes was Richie, Annie gave Aidan the slip and disappeared to the beach -- even though she was supposedly "Terrified" of EVUL RICHIE!

That made no sense.

Archived