DAYS: Thursday

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for ANNA being on screen again FINALLY.

Too bad the Tony-Anna time was so short. I did love it when Roman walked in on them though. Josh Taylor played that well. But why the hell did they have Roman offering one of his favorite Australian sayings as "No worries, mate." That made no sense for the character or in the scene. Still, I could get into Tony/Anna/Roman if they do this well.

Hooray for anytime Thaao Penghlis and Joseph Mascolo interact, even if today's scene wasn't that exciting.

Meh to Stephax/Stephamy drama. I didn't really pay attention to Stephanie's crying in the hot tub until I noticed they gave her some new music behind her tears and I looked up to watch it. They weren't convincing.

I don't buy for a second that Jeremy had no idea that they were human trafficking these girls for prostitution nor do I believe that was this a sudden revelation for Jeremy that the sexist pig who was on our screens the first two months of his run would give a crap about these women at all the way he is claiming to now to Max.

China Lee's kids were adorable and I sort of like her, but I don't get what the point is of this other than to show Nick being an idiotic wimp yet again and add yet another obstacle that the Chick pairing doesn't need as they already have enough angst as it is.

Sami and Lucas are simply repulsive. I don't see Lucas's protective instincts as loving in these scenes as they just come across as him bossing her around and Sami submitting to him like the simpering love slave that she is being written as at this point. Who are these people? When Sami and Lucas worked before they were both strong characters who argued all the time yet now Sami caves on everything and giggles at all his stupid jokes like a bimbo. Are they intentionally writing Sami and Lucas this shallow? And don't these two have a nursery to paint? Shouldn't they go shopping for baby clothes once when they are supposed to have twins within the next month or two?

• Members

I thought Nick and Chelsea were fun today, although I don't understand her doing yet another 180 as far as Nick is concerned. I guess when she got mad at Jett, all of a sudden Nick started becoming more attractive to her, since she seemed to be trying to seduce him today. Honestly, this personality ping ponging is driving me insane. I don't get the point of China Lee, but the kids are cute.

So glad to see Anna in her hot red dress. Loved Tony and Stefano, but I wish their story had amounted to more today. If we're not going to get a lot of JM because of budget reasons, they should at least make his scenes have a big impact.

Jeremy/Jett/Max/Stephanie--not interested so I unloaded the dishwasher during their scenes. Sami/Lucas--I really need a break from them. Loved the nurse, but when Sami started complaining about not having a bed, I wanted her to remind them that it was a hospital, not a hotel. If Sami wants a bed, she should go home. I'm getting so bored with Sami, something I thought would never happen. In redeeming her, the writers have taken away everything that made her interesting. They could have matured her but let her keep some of the qualities that gave the character her spark.

• Members

Everyone already knows how I feel about the absurdity of Lucas and Sami so I won't bore you with more.

If only Chelsea and Nick were moving forward with their romance. Today was so much fun with them but what on earth is TIIC planning with China Lee and the boys? That is so foolish.

Well, do wonders never cease. I never dreamed that Max's money went to charter a whole other airplane to haul the girls to Vegas in. Do you think this is a rewrite? It sure seems as though they wanted us to think the girls were carted in those trunks. I worried about that because I wasn't sure the cargo area was properly ventilated and how the girls could survive that flight. Oh well. It's just a dumb story and a total waste of a Horton man.

I thoroughly loved Tony, Anna and Roman. They were the best part of today's show. It was nice to see "evil" Stefano and Dr. Rolf, too.

Stephanie is just a pain in my view. She ruins every scene she is in. Too bad that TIIC think she and Max will be an ideal couple.

IMissAremid. that is a great Tony and Anny story. I snagged it. Hope you don't mind and thank you for the pleasure.

• Members

I'm really surprised that Max and Stephanie seem to be starting up again. Hogan was so emphatic about no incest. If they can't find anyone for Max, they should just write him out. He's always been pointless and IMO he should have left with Frankie.

• Members

Loved FINALLY seeing Tony and Anna - it's about freaking time!! Loved Tony and Stefano! The rest of the show sucked. Stephanie and Max = gross and way too close to incest. Sami and Lucas = gross as always and the notion stupid boy would have his own private nurse just to keep him and Sami from groping each other was like yeah, right. Guess the nursing shortage hasn't impacted Salem or else we're supposed to believe lucas is just as special as whoever on Days seems to think he is. (Sorry, I've never bought into it and never will).

Guess I'll have to re-watch clips from the 80's because I'm not remembering Tony being a womanizer. He was married to Liz and Raped her (OMG let the uproar begin --- Oh Wait, I forgot - it doesn't matter since it wasn't EJ that did it!!); he was in love with Renee and married to Anna. I'll admit it's been a long time ago and I'm most likely not remembering things very clearly...

The DiMeras were the highlight for me and seriously the only part of the show worth watching.

Archived