Days:Claire spoilers from SOW

• Members

So ... let me get this straight. We've just brought Stefano and Tony back, we're reigniting the Brady/DiMera feud and explaining it, we have a missing Brady Baby lost at sea in another country, .................. and we're going to find her at a baby pageant you say??

I don't even know what to say, really. I was a huge Hogan Sheffer fan back in his ATWT days, especially his first 2 years. I know he can do payoff, and I know he can build a great mystery and umbrella storylines. I just don't get why he can't do it NOW. Was it all Carolyn Culliton?? Should her name have been first?? I just don't know ...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and this woman plucked thus random child with serious health problems from the ocean to suddely run to Chicago with her to put her in a pageant, half way around the world....because I know, if I stole a child, the first thing I would do is parade her around in public...wtf? that is SO LAME!

Maybe she thinks that poseiden sent Claire to her after many a ritual offerings? Hell, maybe she and Celeste are internet chat buddies ....gimme a break!

Archived