Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 5/14

• Members

Monday

Philip demands Shawn and Belle hand over Claire; Adrienne is shocked by Kayla's plans to stop Steve from carrying out his mission in Tinda Lau.

Tuesday

Steve swears he is no longer under the DiMeras's control; Chelsea mistakes Nick's actions and feels rejected by him.

Wednesday

Bo learns of Steve's death plot; Philip longs for a future with Claire and Belle; Chelsea convinces Nick to move out of Maggie's place.

Thursday

Bo corners Steve and tries to get the truth out of him; Billie stops Hope from going to Tinda Lau; Sami and Lucas rebuild a mansion ravaged by Hurricane Katrina.

Friday

Bo convinces his son to go through the proper channels to get Claire back; Belle pleads with Philip to let them go; Sami and Lucas question why EJ followed them to New Orleans.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Philip demands, Philip demands, Philip demands. KILL HIM! I could vomit just looking at him... and it's not a 'love to hate' sort of thing. He's awful!

These two episodes sound boring as hell. Same old characters, same old stories, same old re-hash. And this is May?

• Members

Nice to see Adrienne in a spoiler, but i agree these don't sound exciting at all..At least we know next week is exciting with the wedding and the Sami/EJ reveal...i just hope we aren't let down with that...

• Members

Is there going to be any fallout whatsoever from the Sami/Lucas wedding? Going by the previews, it seems as though they have the wedding, then when the wedding is over... that's that. No big, dramatic happenings. Just a general ho-hum wedding, and then it's over.

What a letdown! I knew that everyone was hyping it up to be something more than it is. I'm pissed! LoL

• Members

Again, these spoilers are hardly an indication of the show itself. They don't give much. The spoilers for this week and last didn't look as good as the shows turned out to be. Watch and see before judging. It's the way to go...

These sound ok. I think there may be a Steve/Bo faceoff on the island since they both go down there. Sounds exciting.

As for people wondering where the changes are, they START in May. Lots of May left. Plus, how much wedding fallout can there be when she gets married and he forgives her? There will be some but how much can there be? :lol:

• Members

All the recent spoilers have been pretty telling of what the show itself will be like. If the spoilers sound like crap, the shows generally are crap. There's no reason for me to assume that this lame batch is any different.

In response to the second paragraph, they're pimping the hell out of this wedding. Something explosive needs to happen with a dramatic fallout... something that lasts longer than a day or two, anyway! I mean, hell. Let EJ plant a bomb. It could go off late, after Sami and Lucas are already married. Injure a few people, I wanna see a few bloody foreheads. Maybe a death or two! They're pimping this wedding to be a huge, dramatic event. For it to go off without a hitch and no explosion or big fallout or anything is so anticlimatic!

• Members

Kenny they are exposing Sami's secret after the wedding..and Lucas supposedly stands by her...I'm also hoping Kate takes her side for one..I think thats a pretty big thing...This is a secret thats been kept since end of December...

• Members

The wedding is Tuesday & Wednesday next week. Thursday is the big fallout episode when Lucas finds out about the rape. I imagine there will be more fallout the following week.

Does anyone seriously believe TPTB would give Ali Sweeney a week off?! :P

• Members

"Bo learns of Steve's death plot; Philip longs for a future with Claire and Belle; Chelsea convinces Nick to move out of Maggie's place."

Steve, Philip, Claire, Belle, Chelsea, Nick... that says it all.

When the hell are we going to see balance restored again? WHEN? I'm more than impatient now -- I'M PISSED. Give me my show back, goddamn it!

• Members

I will repeat what I said in the other thread. These do sound good. Sweeps is looking pretty action-packed.

Once these stories get pushed and climax, which these seem to indicate will be occuring that week of May 14, then we will see the vets and Dimera's. Remember...the changes START in May :)

• Members

Seriously? LoL Are we reading the same previews?

Phillip daydreaming about Belle and Claire sounds snooze-worthy. I'm over that story. And Steve has a 'death plot?' Same ole, same ole. As for Nick moving out of Maggie's house, where the hell did that come from? How is that dramatic? Sounds to me like something tossed in just to fill time.

• Members

The stories have to be ended before we can get to the new stuff. The changes start in May. Corday said that. It would be poor writing to just drop everything.

I will enjoy this. For once, Steve is actually acting on instructions and for once something is actually happening in the Claire plot. That is what makes me happy and I will be happy to sit back and enjoy it. To each their own. :)

• Members

Though with less vehemence I'm with Kenny at this point. I'm impatient, I want these stories over, I want the cheese and/or utter boring to stop. I do think they should try to give a pay-off to whatever they can, but I'm ready to move on.

Archived