Days~Could John have another family out there?

• Members

Alot of you think they should leave John's past alone because theres to many loopholes to fill in. I feel the oppisite could fix the problem with good writing.

So I think Hogan has a great chance at fixing John's past. I feel that John should have multiple identities. If Stefano made John a Demira pawn. Each mission John had could of given him new families and new identities. So father John, John Stevens, John and Princess Gina could all be memories from when John was brainwashed by Stefano to be Soldier Black or Mersonary Black.

When he wakes up from his coma it would be nice if John remembers life before Stefano and I would hope it sheds light on the whole Demira/Brady feud. Johns past has really been screwed up so why not give him a clean slate and do it right. It would be really cool if John had a beautiful loving wife out there and EJ is really his son by this marriage.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See how easy it would be?

I like John the way he is now, in a coma, and I hope the writers leave him that way. Marlena could do so much better (Steve, for example- he's got that amnesia-filled Dimera-related past she seems drawn to).

I'd have a problem with suspension of disbelief if they revealed that he has another family or families. At this point, John has to have been in the news dozens of times. Any missing family members, long-lost wives, should already have stepped forward. I honestly don't think I could get past that.

Archived