Y&R/B&B: The Truth About Sheila Carter (aka Jennifer Mitchell & Brenda Harris)

• Members

Here is a list of accomplishments the “great” Sheila Carter (aka Jennifer Mitchell & Brenda Harris) has earned since 1990.

Drugged/Drugging For Hire: Dr. Scott Grainger; paid Lance to drug Amber

Switched SG Jr. for another baby

Bought a baby on the black market

6 Counts Of Kidnapping: Scotty Grainger, Lauren Fenmore, Amber Forrester, Dr. James Warwick, Mary Warwick & Ridge Forrester

Attempted Murder On Seven People: Lauren (numerous times), Molly Carter, Stephanie Forrester, Brooke Logan, Taylor Forrester,

Ridge Forrester & Mike Guthrie

Blackmailed Lauren & Brad Carlton with photos of their affair

Assault: Lauren (numerous times)

Altered Bridget Forrester’s paternity test

4 Counts Of Murder: Dr. Jay Garvin, Dr. Tracy Peters, Lance & the doctor who performed plastic surgery on her to look like Phyllis Summers

Held Lauren & the Forrester clan hostage

Poisoned: Stephanie & Lauren

Framed Maggie Forrester for Stephanie’s poisoning

Escaped from prison twice

This woman is far beyond control; she’s been personifying a wild beast & must be punished for all her serious, evil crimes. Nothing can justify her reprehensible actions as some die-hard fans do so often by saying she’s just a person looking for love & acceptance. WHAT A CROCK! :angry: All those who wrote for her, except for William J. Bell (may God rest his soul), destroyed Sheila in ways that probably WJ Bell could never dream of. Bradley Bell holds the vast majority of blame due to his obsession with campy, buzz-filled gimmick style of writing. :angry: One note villains are nothing new (James Stenbeck, Helena Cassadine, Stefano & Tony DiMera etc), and Sheila is a member of that club.

LM Latham & S. Hamner should not have gone through with the Phyllis-looks-like-Sheila SL. If Sheila dies this time around, Bradley Bell will, mark my words, resurrect her from the dead. The only thing B. Bell can write is disgusting love triangles & evil Sheila. :angry: So, if you hate the way the character has been written for more than a decade, you know who to blame.

If Kimberlin Brown was offered to reprise her infamous role on Y&R & turned it down, she finally wised up! Or maybe she’s financially secure. Sheila Carter is an unredeemable, evil person & must be executed…..and it should stay that way!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm at the end of my rope!

Kimberlin was offered jack [!@#$%^&*], she wanted to come back because she loves SHEILA and she loves her fans. Y&R committed rape on Bill Bell's finest creation and i will NEVER FORGIVE THEM!

Then you went on to soil her with your despicable character assasination, defining her as a 1 note knife wielding villainess and not a living human character. I hold YOU responsible too, you and the rest of them! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!!! :angry: We are already distraught and you rub SALT INTO THE WOUND. THIS IS OVER!

• Members

As I wrote after Kimberlin Brown's (Sheila) first firing from B&B in 1995 :

I'd rather watch Sheila five days a week than watch Ridge choose between his two wives (Brooke and Taylor).

More than a decade later, Ridge is still bouncing between Brooke and Taylor and Sheila just isn't Sheila anymore. What a shame. I doubt Brad Bell will bring her back, the character has been chopped up like a piece of meat by all these rotating Y&R writers over the years. It's a shame too because instead of sending Sheila totally out of control Brad could have kept her as a viable character for many years to come. No matter what happens to the character though, I will always be greatful to the delightful Kimberlin Brown for the countless hours of entertainment she has provided over the years.

TEAM KIMBERLIN !

• Members

oh KISS MY ASS you little saint! Without conflict, there is no OPERA in SOAP. Sheila is the most conflicted character in the history of [!@#$%^&*] daytime so put that in your goddamn pipe and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

And look who is in your av... NICK NEWMAN the most boring character in the history of the world - you have appauling taste my dear!

Archived