Fall 2006's New Shows Discussion

DaysnPassionsFan

• Members

I watched Secrets of a Small Town. It's okay, I guess. It would have done alright in the right timeslot. It had a real air of mystery to it, and I thought Denise Richards was undoubtedly the one to steal the show. The 'main' character wasnt very intriguing or very captivating.

I thought a few of the cast showed promise, with Richards, Tyler Christopher, the guy who played the sheriff's husband, the young guy who was seeing one of the twins, all putting in great performances.

The ending of it was great, a real cliffhanger. I would love to see more.

I'd give it a 6 out of 10. It has so much potential, but it would only be realized if it gets a pickup. I take it there is no chance of the show getting picked up midseason?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Watched Studio 60 last night and I thought it was really good, of course. LOL It lived up to all the hype me. I guess it's because I've been waiting so long for Aaron Sorkin return to television. Man, that guy is the best writer in all of television, IMO.

I really enjoy shows about stuff that happens behind the scenes of a movie or tv show, dealing with actors, writers, producers, directors, the FCC, the network, the sponsors, etc. I have an interest in all that stuff.

I really hope the show will be a ratings success because it's guaranteed to be a Emmy darling with the brilliant writing, directing and of course the magnificent cast.

Archived