Hollywood Exes

Wales2004

• Members

I am not so big on reality shows but I happened to see this one and so far it's better than I expected it to be.

I loved Nicole and her mother at the salon.

The only one that I am not so keen on is Sheree Fletcher. She doesn't come across as "real" to me. She seems to be trying to be an image of someone who has it all together and is highly judgmental.

I was shocked that R. Kelly was married for 12 years. He claims that The Notebook prompted him to end his marriage. Even though it was Andrea's choice to stay with him, I do feel some compassion for her.

Mayte seems genuine.

Jessica is an absolute mess and appears to be wysiwyg.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I normally don't care for that type of personality because she comes across as a bit over the top and seems to be trying too hard. At first I didn't care for her but she became sympathetic because her motor seems to be more about nervous energy....sort of like she isn't quite sure where she fits in or what to do. She seems to have given up her dreams and identity to be R. Kelly's secret and I think she's lost something. They apparently got married the same year the story of his marriage to Aaliyah broke. She said she was 19 when she met him (maybe not young enough) and was his dancer/choreographer. I can't imagine what their children go through since people can be so mean and inconsiderate.

VH1 is probably attempting to have a show where the women aren't physically fighting each other and constantly cursing. They did show a preview of a possible fight between a couple of the women but that's about it.

Will Smith's ex, Sheree, seems to be the only one that's a bit fake to me. They are all clearly seeking attention or else they wouldn't be on this show but she's the only one that seems to be pushing this perfect narrative. I think my issue with her is that she's married to a minister and seems to be concerned with her image as a good Christian wife but there are little things about her which makes her seem less than genuine to me.

Archived