South Beach Tow

DRW50

• Members

Anyone ever watch this? It's another Tru TV series, produced by Jennifer Lopez. It's about a father, son, and daughter who work in the tow truck business. They, as befits this channel, constantly have to deal with violent customers - at times it seems like the Jerry Springer Show.

Apparently the show is (surprise!) called "fake" and staged, and considering that all of these smackdowns show the faces of the people involved, I can buy that most of it is faked. But still, I enjoy the show, mostly because the father and his kids all seem to get along and don't have the endless screaming which can sometimes annoy me on Hardcore Pawn.

Some of the people who work for them are wonderful entertainment - my favorite is the guy who just couldn't help joining in at a raunchy music video shoot filmed on the car lot by some stupid customers, and I also enjoy the ridiculous Bernice, tough and crazy and, given the episode, magically being employed by them, being emplyoed by a rival company, or just showing up to be a frenemy. One ridiculous episode had some guy going nuts and paintballing the store's premises, and she ran out, tackled him, and started paintballing him over and over.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived