Centering First Thread Post

Mr. Vixen

• Members

Okay, so how do you center the first post in a topic? Like when I started the GH thread or the Y&R thread...I posted a picture and a title, and it stays all the way to the left. But when other people post, it's centered....How do you center the title/Picture when you start a thread?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• TERRENCE BEASOR AND MURIEL MINOT   (Real Life spouses)   TERRENCE BEASOR THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS   Social Security Agent    1981 GENERAL HOSPITAL      Judge ___ Wellish    Unknown Year DALLAS  US Businessman to go to Cuba    1983 DAYS OF OUR LIVES  Jonathan Rutherford   1985 GENERAL HOSPITAL    Mr. Lamb      1986 KNOTS LANDING     Moderator    1987 DYNASTY           Beefeater     1987 DAYS OF OUR LIVES    Bailiff       1987                                         Ernesto Toscano--voice-over    1989                                     Raspy Voice      1990                                        Newscaster     1990 KNOTS LANDING    Alan Long     1990 HOMEFRONT    Doctor     1992 PASSIONS      Apartment Super      2000   and THE GANMGSTER CHRONICLES      Farmer    1981 THE MIDDLE     Mr. Johnson       2010; 2012; 2018           MURIEL MINOT THE NEW LOVE, AMERICAN STYLE      Receptionist      1985 DAYS OF OUR LIVES     Marjorie ___ Rutherford    1985 KNOTS LANDING    Moderator        1986 DAYS OF OUR LIVES    Newscaster   1991 PICKET FENCES       Bernice     1993                                  Jury Foreperson     1993 SISTERS      Super       1994 DAYS OF OUR LIVES     Sarah Burton    1995 THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS    Dorothy Weber     1996-97 PASSIONS    Woman      2002 GENERAL HOSPITAL    Dee     2016 and THE GANGSTER CHRONICLES       Farmer's Wife       1981                 SUE RIHR DAYS OF OUR LIVES                    Madeline Rutherford Bradford       1985 BEVERLY HILLS 90210                  Court Clerk      1994                 Please register in order to view this content ANITA JODELSOHN THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS    Simone Vauban (Vauvin?)   1981 DAYS OF OUR LIVES      Sonia Romanov     1985 and THE WALTONS      Simone Berringer           1980 PILOTS/PROPOSALS BARE ESSENCE         Unknown Role     1982
    • It's a shame because I think LW's curly hair is really beautiful and everyone on soaps has the same blown out hair.  It might not fit everyday Carly, but if she's casual and at home I think it's fine.  But I like when characters were glasses or ponytails and don't look sleek and 'perfect' to make them more real.
    • Which is crazy because they clearly consider her a strong lead, and she clearly has a fanbase, yet you’re right. Sometimes Y&R feels like an unfunny, early ‘90s workplace sitcom set at the Grand Phoenix with Phyllis as the acid-tongued proprietor. They are just leaning on Stafford’s Phyllis-ness, thinking that’s all people want, without giving her much substance. Just drives home how stagnant the show is. Beyond JG, they’ve made a lot of bad writing/casting/production decisions over the years, and the chickens have come home to roost. 
    • I read an interview once that Laura Wright stated that GH doesn't want her to wear her naturally curly hair on the show.  Which I think is stupid, since like Laura Wright obviously prefers the curly style, I think it makes her look younger than her current Carly do.
    • I totally get the point he is trying to make since GH is historically bad with most long term vets, but even shows that are good with vets like Days have, what, 2 cast members that have been around that long as well.  It's not insane with that small of the cast and the time that has passed in for GH
  • On Soap Opera Network

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy