AMC: Monday, August 10, 2009

• Members

Yep Annie ran away from the child molester who she was married to in the first place, so she had sound judgement when she first entered PV in the first place.

Ryan legally had no rights which I was always okay with just there to do his business in a cup and that was it. So if Ryan wasn't Emma's father she would probably be living in foster care. Given who her biological parents are it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Ryan may be a class a jackass but a court would look at what Annie did in those ten months a lot more closely than the ten years of Ryan being a jerk.

Please, unless Pratt is a complete moron(and I won't take any money on that one). He wouldn't be pointing the finger so much at Kendall even though there was at least a half dozen people who wanted to kill Adam on that night. For another thing everyone was touching that gun that was conveniently lying there at the mansion.

Kendall wasn't the only one who flew out at the hospital to kill Adam either, so did Zach as we saw him pointing a gun at Adam/Stuart in the house.

Do I feel sorry for Annie for anything no. She also went flying through windows while pregnant to kill Greenlee(not like that would have been a bad thing or anything).

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived