Obscure Y&R Question...

• Members

Hey,

I remember catching bits of Y&R cause my family's watched it for years. I remember seeing someone dying in a hospital bed and they looked really beat up... it was a guy, and I THINK he had some connection to Nick, maybe a friend? It looked like he'd been in a car crash or something, and I think it was just around the time Neil was really drinking and had the sketchy old man beard and was a recluse... something tells me it was around that time... this guy's eyes were bulging and he was dying and he had tubes in his nose and what not, I remember being really struck by that, like, by how well they'd done it but I cant for the life of me think of who it was... I wanna say Ryan? Even though he died getting shot, did he die in a hospital bed? I think this guy was convulsing/seizuring or something...

I might even have the wrong show or something wrong pieced into my head but if you could think of who this might be and hook me up with a youtube I'd be grateful, thats honest to god all I can remember.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well there was Matt Clark, who died after the car accident. And Nick was by his side when he did. Matt practically killed himself, by pulling the tubes out of his body, so he would stop breathing and then placed them in Nick's hands, so it would seem like Nick had killed him. Matt and Nick hated each other. It was an awesome scene. Maybe you were thinking of this. I think this was happening around time Neil was drinking again. Not sure though.

Ryan did die in a hospital too, but I don't think Nick was with him.

Archived