ER Season Finale

PhoenixRising05

• Members

If Abby dies I am so done with this show!!! I love her and Luka!!! Luka has lost sooo much, that the writers would suck if they killed her and the baby. Haven't liked Sam since her and Luka were at the prison and she was a !@#$%^&*]. Recast kid and ex-husband both suck. The original kid was great and cute. Sorry but I hope Ray and Neela get together; they make a good couple. I love Pratt especially since his return from helping Carter!! Next season will be great. :D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I didn't know Luka was such a popular character! :D Glad to hear it! Even though Goran Visnjic (who is from my country, Croatia) has never been a favorite of mine, I am still happy to see that you guys like him! :D

In Croatia, we are watching season 11, I think. Kerry just found her birth mom, who didn't really like that she was a lesbian.

I used to be a huge ER fan, but then stopped watching when Carol left... and since then I watched on and off (mostly off... lol) then I came back to the show during last season (the Kongo storyline with Luka and Carter, Romano's death etc)! I was hooked! And now I watch it again regulary! Happy to see that great stuff is ahead! :D

Archived