AMC SOD Summary Sweeps

• Members

A veteran scribe questions whether soaps could bounce back from a strike. Primetime can air reruns, but GH's Guza states that daytime can't do that.

Coming:

Kate Collins (Janet) On 11/26, Amanda visits her mom.

Terri Ivens (Simone) On 11/1, Simone appears to Kendall.

Sneak Preview:

Richie has Ryan right where he wants him on Nov. 5. Harmon Brown explains that Ryan innately knows that Richie IS bad news.

On Nov. 6, Zach opens Kendall's eyes to the truth about Greenlee.

What Will Happen:

Greenlee has a change of heart after Ryan makes her see the light.

JR's plans crumble before his eyes.

Aidan confronts Zach about his plot against Greenlee.

Sound Off:

A pro JR/Amanda letter.

November Sweeps:

"The universe will change because of the actions that Kendall & Zach & Erica take against Greenlee," says James Harmon Brown. "Everybody's lives will be tossed upside down."

Zach/Kendall: "If they'd talked to one another, they wouldn't be in the mess they're going to be in" sums up Barbara Esensten.

Jack/Erica: "Erica is going to have her own solution to the Greenlee problem, & when it blows up in her face, the result is the biggest crisis of their relationship."

Sweeps Stunt: The details are still being finalized, but "somebody very famous" is in negotiation to put in a cameo.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think so. I haven't watched AMC in ages but anytime I read a preview or see a promo I think I could easily turn on those two if I watched them enough.

However, my main problem today is that when I read these Ryan previews it caused me to envision CM's widening eyes as he plays this out.

Does this mean that the viewer will know that Ryan innately knows because his eyes get wider as he comes to the conclusion that Richie is bad news. I don't watch the show but I could tell Richie was bad news when I caught a snippet of it a month or so ago and Annie was worried that Richie was coming after her. If that didn't clue Ryan in then, well how brilliant is he????

Why even tempt me with this one? I can see how this eye opener is going down.

Archived