• 0 replies
  8. 1982-1983 Season

• 0 replies
  9. 1981-1982 Season

• 0 replies
  10. 1980-1981 Season

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I have a theory that early Dorian's power came from her ability to manipulate Viki's self-confidence.  70's Dorian seemed more sophisticated because she educated, well travel, and independent.  While Viki was having trouble at the paper from drinking drugged tea not divulging her sources, men like Larry and Herb Calason were willing to listening to Dorian without questioning her mental health.   Then Clint changed Viki   So, when Doria returned she has to lower herself to violence and threats which really gutted the character for me.  I like the "Cramer Women" but their loyalty was disjointed and they never played the beet as to why Dorian should be in-charge given that she was neither oldest, the richest nor the wisest.  A  soap family should have a common agenda the Buchanons learn how loyalty through oil, the Lords learn about truth through the media, even the Craig's learned the value of communication.  However, the Cramer women were as loyal as the next rich guy in town, they share no moral values or traditions.  They were a family in name only.   
    • Monday, January 21
      Xander jumps into bed with a surprising partner
      Victor makes Brady an offer he can’t refuse
      Gabi asks Kate for a favor
      Eric makes a stunning discovery

Tuesday, January 22
      Eric flips out over Sarah's betrayal
      Kayla gives Jennifer bad news involving Jack
      Eve encourages Jack to make a bold career move
      Xander tries to pull a fast one on Leo Wednesday, January 23
      Jennifer and Eve have a heated argument over Jack
      Jack bonds with JJ, who warns his father about Eve's deception
      Haley gets to know Tripp when she treats him at the hospital
      Ted asks Kate for another chance

Thursday, January 24
      Claire makes romantic inroads with Tripp
      Haley and JJ grow closer
      Chad makes a big sacrifice for Abigail
      Gabi and Stefan declare war on one another. Friday, January 25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Friday, January 25
      Sarah tries to make amends with Eric
      Jennifer warns Jack that Eve is using him
      Haley reveals her secret to JJ
      Brady and Chloe have a close moment                                                                                                                                               
    • https://vintage70ssoaprecaps.tumblr.com/post/182113150209/another-world-week-of-october-25-october-29   There's a flirtation between Sally and Cass that could have been great.    I'm speaking of Sassy-Sally, (not Cailtin's-victim-dead-Sally).  It made me think of the completion of an imaginary arc where Sally and Cass go through their mid-30s, establish careers, become good citizens, struggle with a disease, fail at a business, but be good parents, and finally find there way back to each other......   I'm intrigued by Cass's equal who neither wanted to change him nor homogenize him.  Cecile was always looking over her shoulder for someone better, Nicole was always looking over her shoulder for the police to come and arrest her, Kathleen wanted him to be a Mckinnon, not a Winthrop, Frankie was a poor imitation of Kathleen and constantly put his life in peril.  And Lily was more of a convenience than an end-game.  Imagine if they'd pulled an "SFT" and brought back Sally for the final weeks?  She would have been great for Cass.