General Hospital: Night Shift

Sign in to follow this  

2 topics in this forum

1. Season 2 - 2008

• 0 replies
  2. Season 1 - 2007

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Evan definitely ended up being totally pointless. What a waste of a hot actor.   I had to LOL at the Will and Sonny scenes - they're reunited after all this time, Sonny is ready to go bang, and Will is like, "Yeah no, maybe later, I gotta go to my murderer's execution, we're BFF now." WTF?
    • Gawd...can't stand Fritz. He's such a shitty player.
    • DAYS - Only in hindsight would I give this one to 1986 and the arrival of The Pawn. I know JER gets grief for dumbing down Salem and getting into some crazy and over the top stuff, but The Pawn was where the precedent was set and Days would never be the same. Roman's return in 1991 just cemented this. Anything JER did after that couldn't be considered crossing the line, it had already been done.    I know Marlena was considered rather stupid during JER's run, but I can't say I had much faith in her mental capabilities when she decided some stranger with a completely different physical structure was her husband with some facial surgery. When Wayne Northrup returned as Roman, it seemed everyone simply blamed Stefano. In fact the only person who had issue with the whole thing was Roman and he was treated like a lunatic.     
    • I think someone is going to die in this story.  For awhile I thought TJ might end up the casualty.  Molly will marry him on his deathbed.