Hollyoaks

Sign in to follow this  

1 topic in this forum

1. 2008

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• But they're providing more drama than the show these days.
    • I think Eric Trump made up a story about being spat on. The restaurant says that they didn't see the incident and there are no witnesses saying that it occurs. The Secret Service detained someone, but they could have done that based just on caution because he claimed someone spat on him. If it is truly I think he provoked the incident by trying to touch the woman or making an inappropriate comment. He isn't pressing charges which is surprising for someone from such a vindictive family.
    • I'm actually happy about this. Always thought she had the quality to become a Y&R classic heroine. She's beautiful and a good actress.
    • I think it was this one. I was already watching daytime but I wanted this because of 90210.  My mom never let me buy soap magazines.  I was sick and she felt bad so she ran back in and got it for me lol. Thanks mom.     I remember going to visit my dad (parents divorced) every weekend and making him take me to the candy store every time so I could buy the soap magazines and then I would read them in the car and ignore him. Ah, the pre-internet days.  
    • Is this him?     This is the only picture of an actor named John Burke that I could find. I'm not sure if this is the guy that has been casted or if it's another John Burke. Hopefully, one of the soaps sites, will soon post the picture of the John Burke will be playing this role.