Sign in to follow this  

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

Sign in to follow this  

• Read some of  it but - that is one messy person.  Sounds very "poor me" and entitled.  They can't wait for all soaps to be cancelled - so where you gonna work honey?  Primetime clearly isn't banging down your door.  
    • So Beverly Callard is leaving for the millionth time? I wish they'd kill Liz off or at least have Steve leave with her...
    • I agree re: Roger.  He's still advancing deep into draws and is still competitive.  I was talking with a friend who follows even more closely than I do and he thought the same thing - I think Tsitsipas, Thiem, Zverev are likely the heirs.  Medvedev is like watchiing paint dry for me.  Kyrgios I think is going to be the player that never reaches potential...I don't know what it is with him...I don't care for him but he has more potential but is such a hothead.  When you get into a fight with the chair umpire over wanting a white towel that you shoulda brought yourself is.....alottttttt.
    • AmySilence just uploaded episode 508....aaand the miracle BEGINS!!! 🤩🤩
    • Ugh.  Pre-emptions and Tennis channel is running re-runs.     The women's year end finals were terrible...people retiring various times.  And I just don't think Ash Barty is all that.     Meanwhile how have I missed the hotness that is Belinda Bencic's boyfriend?  He is tasty.