"I" (formerly Pax) announces new schedule!

KMan101

• Members

Yes! Last minute changes!!

September 23rd, instead of another Mama-thon, we are getting a GROWING PAINS marathon! Why? Because on September 25th it's joining the lineup! It will air Monday-Friday (I think) from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M.

Also joining the lineup, for Friday's only, starting September 15th are The Monkees and The Partridge Family! They will air at 6:00 and 6:30 P.M., replacing Bonanza which is relegated to Mon-Thurs.

So, it's better than it was before but I still want The Wonder Years and Alice!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ I'm liking the new changes (especially Growing Pains), but PLEASE, add The Wonder Years and Alice! Those are two of my favorite sitcoms of all time!

And I just love Mama's Family. I actually watched both of the Mama episodes on "I" last night. :D

• Members

So, basically, things are happening exactly as they were predicted: gradual change over time. Looks like two or three shows will be joining each month.

As long as I get my "Alice" and some other assorted WB goodness (ahem, Eight is Enough, Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, Flamingo Road, ahem), I will be A-OK.

• Members

Last minute changes!

Growing Pains has been pushed back; it won't debut September 23rd after all.

Charlie's Angels instead will take the 9:00PM timeslot, Mon-Fri, starting September 25th. It launches on September 23rd and September 24th with a three hour marathon both nights, to celebrate it's 30th Anniversary.

I love Charlie's Angels ... and Growing Pains ... so ... lol.

I think Growing Pains will probably debut in October. And don't forget, The Monkees and The Partridge Family will air Friday's at 6:00 and 6:30PM starting NEXT Friday, the 15th.

• Members

I'm so ... annoyed!

Ugh.

'i' will add "Welcome Back, Kotter" to it's Friday night lineup starting October 6th. It'll air at 7:00 and 7:30pm, replacing Green Acres for just Friday nights. A launch marathon will air October 14th.

Now, I'm HAPPY about that, but I'm pissed at the next part. Instead of adding Alice ... Growing Pains ... Wonder Years ... we get "Amen", the late 80s sitcom starring Sherman Hemsley and Clifton Davis.

It's a good show and Hemsley is great in it, but it ALREADY AIRS ON TVONE!

It'll have a launch marathon on Saturday, October 28th.

Ugh.

Oh, it will replace Green Acres starting Monday, October 30th. Another ugh.

As for the Saturday marathons?

10/7 - The Monkees

10/14 - Welcome Back, Kotter

10/21 - The Partridge Family

10/28 - Amen

But what IS interesting about "Amen" is that it's NOT a Sony show ... and it's NOT a Warner Brothers show. It's Universal ... did "i" strike another deal with another distribution company?

And again ... why no Facts of Life? Diff'rent Strokes? Wonder Years? Growing Pains? Alice?

Nope. We get Amen.

Pissed I tell ya!

• Members

That was probably a typo, but the marathon nights are Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd. The episodes they're gonna show are...

30th Anniversary Weekend Marathon episodes:

Friday, September 22, 2006

8:00PM Charlie's Angels: #7 To Kill an Angel

An autistic boy witnesses a murder at a park

9:00PM Charlie's Angels: #18 Terror on Ward One

A disguised attacker assaults and rapes nurses.

10:00PM Charlie's Angels: #29 Circus of Terror

Several strange mishaps threaten the closure of a circus; guests James Darren, Patty Maloney.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

8:00PM Charlie's Angels: #56 The Pom Pom Girls

The girls pose as cheerleaders to probe threats.

9:00PM Charlie's Angels: #75 Angels Go Truckin'

Trucking company is bankrupt because of theft

10:00PM Charlie's Angels: #106 Moonshinin' Angels

Prevent man from setting two families at war.

Episodes go in order weeknights at 9 starting Sept. 25, with #1 Hellride. No, they will not air the rare pilot movie.

Archived