'N Sync Star: Yep, I'm Gay

Shawn

• Members

Who honestly cares?

As long as he is comfortable with his sexual orientation, good luck to him! :D

Or, can I be cynical and argue this is just a way for someone else from N Sync to steal the spotlight from Justin Timberlake? :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lance isn't the 1st boybander to come out. A guy in Westlife (a British boyband that is HUGE over there, but never really caught on here despite some *really* catchy and good songs) came out a few years back --- while the band was on the charts.

• Members

Yea, Danielle Fishel from Boy Meets World. But then again, I dated a girl for three years in high school and I still am gay. Whats your point? :lol:

Thats just vile. I mean. Eww. Wishing that on someone is hateful and disgusting.

• Members

People magazine doesn't just do news, they do human interest stories. I am very interested in this because he's probably the biggest male star in the United States to be out now. Lots of females are out, but not males. All the big name male celebrities are from the UK, not the US. Any celebrity who can help put a face on being gay can only help. The majority of homophobic people don't even know any gay people yet they sit in judgement and hate them anyway. If Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kenny Chesney or any other big name in the entertainment industry would come out, I'd be all for it too. But they know their careers will probably go into the toilet, which is sad but more than likely true.

Archived