The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Shawn, I love how you always say for Survivor and TAR that you won't spoil yourself and you somehow always do! :lol: You have no self-control!

These teams sound interesting. TAR is always good.

• Members

Can't wait for this! I hope the new Sunday nights are a hit for TAR. The fact that they ordered only ONE race this season is very worrying!

It's a shame they didn't use that Romber ratings spike to do something big for the next season. Family Edition has killed the series. :(

• Members

We have pictures!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/719/719128p1.html

And according to a Yahoo article:

Hmm... I'm guessing a team either "guest stars" like Kevin & Drew did last season... one of the new teams was an alternate for TAR9 or originally was supposed to be part of TAR9 but couldn't make it for whatever reason...

OR, TAR pulls a Stephenie/Bobby Jon! :o Or the writer is just not a very good writer at getting his facts straight :)

This is all so interesting... and exciting! All this new info in the last three days, its almost as exciting as reading about Sheffer and Boof and all that :lol:

• Members

New TAR10 Promo!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYDixHdyDSQ

I started to tear up, I love it!! I can't wait to see a promo where they flashback to all nine seasons, starting with the TAR1 starting line all leading up to the milestone 10th season. I can't believe its been nine Amazing seasons, with its highs (TAR3) and lows (TAR7), TAR has still been so amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived