Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Survivor: Discussion Thread

I was upset with Colton's actions on the show, but he did seem to really love Caleb. I'm sorry for his loss.

I just binge watched the most recent season of Survivor this past weekend. I don't understand how Missy almost broke her leg, can't participate in challenges, yet made it to the final four. She sat out at least 2 or 3 challenges. If she couldn't compete, she should have been medically removed from the show? They've done that to others for less. Anyone watch? I don't get it.

It's up to medical to determine if a contestant can continue. The medic said she could and she stayed. As for the players, why not keep someone who can't participate in the challenges?

I guess that makes sense, but personally, I couldn't take her or her daughter. I just figured if all she did was sit around, the producers wouldn't want her there. I suppose they needed to make it last the 39 days.

I guess that makes sense, but personally, I couldn't take her or her daughter. I just figured if all she did was sit around, the producers wouldn't want her there. I suppose they needed to make it last the 39 days.

You mean you don't want them to just show up at your birthday?