RockStar: Supernova Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

Anybody watch tonight?

Loved Storm and Toby's Originals! Magni was good too.

I hated Lukas's version of "Living on a Prayer". It was horrible. I didn't care for his original either.

I have to say in the past couple of shows, Dilana has just fell apart. Her cover wasn't good and her original sucked. :mellow:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think everyone, except Lukas was good. Dilana hasn't be as good since she broke down and her little !@#$%^&*] fit. I did favor Dilana and Lukas. I now almost cannot stand Lukas. I hope he goes tonight. I think Toby will end up winning. He's the only one, maybe except for Storm, that I'll be happy for if Dilana doesn't win. Sady I'm afraid Dilana may go tonight, although I voted for her last night over 30 times.

I guarantee it's gonna be Ryan! I sure hope it is.

• Members

After watching Magni front Supernova tonight, I have changed my mind, He's not cut out for them.

Gilby looked at Lukas and said "first time in the bottom 3" He must be smokin crack because this was LukAss second time in the B3 ad well as Storm and Dilana's 2nd time.

Hopefully we hear something from Storm, I really liked her and think she could be a huge star.

Here's to a Dilana/Toby final 2

• Members

I agree Rick, that Dilana and Toby should be the Final 2. I really like Storm too and want her to get a deal, and I think she will. I also think Ryan will get a deal and maybe Lukas, although I'm to the point that I almost can't stand him. I was hoping was the one to go instead of Storm. Although I've been liking Magni better in the last 3 weeks or so, his performance with Supernova was the worst of the performances with Supernova. I don't think he's hard enough for Supernova, and Lukas is a little too alternative rock to me.

• Members

^ I think they will have a successful tour, and one or two hits on the Rock charts, but I don't think they will be Creed/Nickleback successful.

Here's the top selling MSN downloads for the week

# 1 - Back of Your Car - Ryan Star

# 2 - Ladylike - Storm Large

# 3 - Throw it Away - Toby Rand

# 4 - Rebel Yell - Toby Rand

# 5 - Mother Mother - Dilana

# 6 - Clocks - Ryan Star

# 7 - Losing My Religion - Ryan Star

# 8 - I Alone - Magni

# 9 - In The Air Tonight - Ryan Star

# 10 - Lithium - Lukas Rossi

# 11 - Layla - Toby Rand

# 12 - Creep - Lukas Rossi

# 13 - Cats In The Cradle - Dilana

# 14 - Time After Time - Dilana

# 15 - Ring Of Fire - Dilana

# 16 - Headspin - Lukas Rossi

# 17 - Dolphin's Cry - Magni

# 18 - Every Breath You Take - Dilana

# 19 - Thegar Timinn Kemur - Magni

# 20 - Lithium - Dilana

# 21 - Plush - Toby Rand

# 22 - Supersoul - Dilana

# 23 - All These Things That I've Done - Lukas Rossi

# 24 - Behind Blue Eyes - Dilana

Dilana - 8

Lukas - 4

Toby - 4

Ryan - 4

Magni - 3

Storm - 1

• Members

I'm no the biggest fan of Supernova's songs, and that's one of the reasons I'm not buying tickets for their show next year, but I LOVED everybody's original.

I think at this point, it's a safe bet to say Toby's got it locked. I have been liking him more and more each week. Dilana was not good the first time she wrote a song for them so I had a feeling she wouldn't become the singer, I think they have to get someone who can bring something to the band and write hits-that's what it's about as well. I think she may be feeling it, and she seemed pissed at the criticism the band and Gilby lashed out at the beginning of the show. She's way too emotional.

I can't stand Lukas's voice anymore, like I said before he would be good for a more techno/punk/glam/goth sound.

• Members

Actually this was Lukas's first time in the bottom three. He was in the bottom three last week at some point but when the votes were tallied he wasn't. This week was the first time that he had to perform in the bottom three. I like all of the rockers that are left. If I had to choose I would pick a Toby/Lukas finale. I think Dilana has lost her momentum that she had and I didn't like her original. I think she could still win though. Magni has the best voice but he doesn't fit with the band. Lukas doesn't have the greatest voice but I think he fits with the band and is a great frontman. Same thing with Toby.......except he has a better voice. I liked both their originals alot so it's down to these guys for me.

• Members

Dilana and Toby kicked Lukas and Magny's asses tonight. Did anyone else watch tonight? Plus at the end of the show Dilana and Toby were in 1st and 2nd place respectfully. Hopefully they will stay there. I will be totally pissed if one of these 2 doesn't win the lead singer spot in Supernova. I think Magny's gonna be the first one to get the axe thanks to Tommy Lee's comments about him. I sure hope Dilana gets it, and I voted for her over 30 times tonight.

I also was glad that Ryan Star was the viewer's choice encore and happy that they gave him a new car! I love his "The Back of My Car". They also said he has an album already out and it's available on the Supernova website.

Archived