RockStar: Supernova Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was sorry to see Ryan go, he was my fave guy. That said, I sure hope Dilana wins, if not then Toby. I like Storm, but I don't think she's right for Supernova, nor is Magni. I couldn't believe he got the most votes, especially with him having been on the Bottom 3 2 or 3 times before. I think Magni would've gotten the axe if he would've been in the Bottom 3 last night, since Dave Navarro seemed to really be pissed off at what Magni said.

• Members

SO, last week or something Ryan said he "got laid" which was the reason he was performing better. With the exception of Magni, aren't they kept in the house away from people....makes you wonder who he was "laid" with...but that was just an overall sick statement to say on TV anyway...

I must be the only one who think Dilana or whatever is just trash. I can not stand her, her voice, anything. The audience has turned on her for her stupid, immature classless comments made of her peers.

Ick. I can not see her as the frontperson to the band.

• Members

I don't think Dilana is trash at all. She had a bad week and said some things she shouldn't had, but that hardly makes her trashy, stupid or immature. Compared to the singers today, she's the second coming of Janis Joplin.

• Members

I agree with you on some level. I think she can be nice and has a good side with a lot of street smarts and obviously has lived a lot and is wise for many things, but I can't believe what she did didn't get her in more trouble. I know we all get mad, and I know that anger is in all of us, but there are consequences for one's actions. She shouldn't have thrown that glass in such a manner and I don't know if the producers gave her a warning but if not they should have talked to her about it(not just on live TV). I don't like her voice that much, but it can be good for classic rock, again not my schtick. I also don't think it was right of her to say so many bad things about the others. She just about dogged every guy left and what she said was not valid at all-apart from her comment about Lukas, it shows that he's a bit nuts and can be annoying, as I've seen him on many Canadian entertainment shows.

I think Toby could be right for Supernova.

I agree with you on some level. I think she can be nice and has a good side with a lot of street smarts and obviously has lived a lot and is wise for many things, but I can't believe what she did didn't get her in more trouble. I know we all get mad, and I know that anger is in all of us, but there are consequences for one's actions. She shouldn't have thrown that glass in such a manner and I don't know if the producers gave her a warning but if not they should have talked to her about it(not just on live TV). I don't like her voice that much, but it can be good for classic rock, again not my schtick. I also don't think it was right of her to say so many bad things about the others. She just about dogged every guy left and what she said was not valid at all-apart from her comment about Lukas, it shows that he's a bit nuts and can be annoying, as I've seen him on many Canadian entertainment shows.

I think Toby could be right for Supernova.

• Members

I think Magni is a great singer, but is he nuts enough to be with Supernova, hmmm dunno. I guess they'll be the judges of that. I almost think they're all too good for the kind of music Supernova wants to do, I'm a big fan of the music they used to do with their bands but this sound is just horrible, IMO. The music that starts the show and everytime they cut to commercial, ugh. Just about everybody I know hates it too, and we're all huge rock/heavy metal fans. Oh well.

I think Ryan acted a bit nuts on the last show, and they looked at him like he was going overboard, like the beast in him has been unleashed and he can't control it. LOL. Maybe it was the show going to his head, but I still think he's brilliant and I hope he makes it as a solo artist. His comment about getting laid was more of an answer to Dave Navarro who had asked him another week if he had gotten laid since he was starting to get out of his shell. I still thought the same thing, that they don't get out much, but they did have a few parties. He was probably joking.

Archived